English 11 Block 2 A/C discussion

Inexcusable

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (angbarry) | 14 comments My book Inexcusable by Chris Lynch is about an ideal senior in high school named Kier. Kier is a football player, is smart and is popular. And above all, a good guy. Kier was however accused of date rape by a girl named Gigi who he's infatuated with. Kier is facing internal conflict of if he really is this good guy that he likes to think he his while his actions are saying otherwise.

message 2: by Chris (new)

Chris Leonowicz | 7 comments sounds like this book is about to get real intense.

message 3: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Mcalinden | 6 comments Ang you pick scary books but this one actually sounds interesting

message 4: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Sullivan | 6 comments Oh sugar! Down with Gigi!!! Anyways sounds like a good book that you picked there bear.

message 5: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (angbarry) | 14 comments Loving this book even more as I continue to read. It's really interesting following along with Kier's internal battles. It does make me wonder if a person can still be good regardless of some of the choices they make. No one is infallible. However, in my opinion, a man is marked by his works.. So I'm questioning the same thing as Kier. Kier also is getting into things he shouldn't such as drinking, trying drugs but still would like to think of himself as the ideal high school student he's convinced to be.