The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking, #1) The Knife of Never Letting Go discussion

Read

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shaquille.c6 (new)

Shaquille.c6 This book is a must read I"ll recommend it to any one to read it an easy ready and a lot of great action threw out the book.

Lauren Stoolfire I second this motion! :)

Dragovak I third this motion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uditi Bloody brilliant book/series. More people have to read it. First thing I did after finishing the series was force my bestie to read it even though she's in a different country.

message 5: by Ida (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ida It's really good. Gave me the same feeling as the Hunger Games did, only with a completely new story.

message 6: by Laura (new)

Laura I'm planning on reading it soon. This is the first book in the series right?

Kyra Laura wrote: "I'm planning on reading it soon. This is the first book in the series right?"

Yep! And I agree wholeheartedly, it is an excellent series.

I was disappointed that one of my best friends didn't feel the same way. She actually intensely disliked Todd's character, saying he had way too many flaws/was too whiny etc. And I was just sitting there like, "YES. BUT THAT'S WHAT MAKES HIM SO LIKABLE." It's one of the few series I've read where the main characters have believable flaws, that are actual flaws.

For example, being clumsy is a go-to for most novels. Or being a 'tomboy.' That isn't a flaw. That, my dear friend, is a personality quirk.

With flaws, you can see the character grow and become stronger, which is exactly what Todd does and OHMYFEELS.

Isabella This is one of the best books/trilogies I've read in my life. It just has such great characters, a great plot, and themes as well. I don't even know how to describe it, but it really is a must read.