♥!The Young Adult Book Club!♥ discussion

Suggesting Books > please reccomend for me my shelves are empty!

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Reem (new)

Reem (Reem_is_da_best) | 79 comments i loved books like delirium by lauren oliver and awaken by katie kavincsky. im obsesed with romance but i dont like it ti be to romancy and all into sex and stuff. i love a book with a good meaning to it and i love to cry to a book!

message 2: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla | 5 comments Well I absolutely love the Tigers Curse series by Colleen Houck (fiction adventure/romance)
Shadow Falls series by C. C. Hunter *i highly recommend this series* (paranormal romance- werewolves, witches, vamps, etc.)
Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater (paranormal romance- werewolves)
Nightshade series by Andrea Cremer (paranormal romance- werewolves)
The Dragon Diaries by Deborah Cooke (paranormal romance/adventure- dragon shifters)
Intertwined series by Gena Showalter *i highly recommend this series* (paranormal romance- vamps, weres, goblins, faeries, witches, etc.)
Firelight series by Sophie Jordan (paranormal romance- dragon shifters)
Wolf Springs Chronicles by Nancy Holder *i highly recommend this series* (paranormal romance- werewolves)
A Wolfs Pride series by Cat Kalen *i highly recommend this series* (paranormal romance/adventure- werewolves)

Those are most of what I've read, I love all those series so much! As you can see I love werewolves books, and dragon books. If you go to my page and go to my to read shelf, I'm not sure if you can see that or not, but I have read descriptions for all those and I hope to read at least some.

message 3: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (SamanthaRandolph) If you like books with a meaning to it and tear-jerkers (plus romance), try The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, If He Had Been With Me by Laura Nowlin, The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, and Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry. For more paranormal stuff, try the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead, the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare, and the Steampunk Chronicles by Kady Cross.

message 4: by Maddison (new)

Maddison (Brainyboots) ordinary beauty by Laura Wiess

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth the best dystopian book ever
Uglies (Uglies, #1) by Scott Westerfeld its a very interesting sci fi book
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare i think its the best supernatural book so far :)
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner very mysterious book

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Cresswell (Lisa_Cresswell) | 2 comments I'd love it if you read my book Hush Puppy. There's some romance in there, but it's not too gushy ;)

message 8: by Ames (last edited Sep 06, 2013 08:01PM) (new)

Ames | 27 comments you want to cry to a book? (I love sappy romances)
I HIGHLY recommend Slammed

message 9: by Bridget (new)

Bridget Ladd (BridgetLadd) | 1 comments I'm a huge fan of Lauren Oliver too! Her writing is fluid and beautiful and I've always considered her to be one of my writing muses. :) If you're interested, my Young-Adult novel 'The Lotus Effect' is free today Sept.19th and tomorrow as an ebook. You never know, you might enjoy it!
www.amazon.com/Lotus-Effect-Rise-Arde...
At any rate, I hope you find a book you like!

message 10: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 31 comments I second Vampire Academy and Obsidian.

Captured (The Captive, #1) by Erica Stevens Something Witchy This Way Comes (Something Witchy, #1) by Veronica Blade Bound (The Crystor, #1) by C.K. Bryant Craved (Gwen Sparks, #1) by Stephanie Nelson Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves, #1) by Quinn Loftis

message 11: by K.D. (new)

K.D. McQuain (KD_McQuain) | 13 comments As a guy, I'm not into books that are too romancy so you might want to check out my shelves.

message 12: by Veronica (new)