The Sword and Laser discussion

Joe Hill
This topic is about Joe Hill
Scifi / Fantasy News > Locke & Key: Omega

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isaiah (new)

Isaiah | 74 comments I am VERY excited about this, but since I read comics in trade form only, it will be awhile yet before I get to read this one. This series is absolutely amazing!
P.S. You mentioned Planetary. I've been curious about reading it for awhile. Where do I start on that one?

message 2: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Pienaru (adi_pie) | 124 comments I absolutely love this series, but I'm going to wait until it's all wrapped up so I can read it start to finish. I hate having to wait for new issues to come out when I'm desperate to know what happens next.

message 3: by Tassie Dave, S&L Historian (new)

Tassie Dave | 2241 comments Mod
Very excited. Though I will we waiting until all 7 issues of Omega are available before I read it.

This series is among my top 3 Graphic novel series of all time. (The other 2 being Neil Gaiman's "The Sandman" and "The Walking Dead")

message 4: by Tamahome (new)

Tamahome | 5096 comments I've read all the trades. It was really the 2nd volume, head games, that got me into it. I think the first volume has a confusing beginning. It's supposed to become three movies. Joe Hill's novel Horns is good too.

message 5: by Tamahome (new)

Tamahome | 5096 comments The who?

message 6: by terpkristin (new)

terpkristin | 3636 comments Darren wrote: "Tamahome wrote: "The who?"

Please don't tell me Bill Watterson is becoming forgotten."

Not by me! Though I admit I'm not much of a comic or comic book person.

message 7: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Pienaru (adi_pie) | 124 comments Darren wrote: "I can't even heat up a cup of coffee without pacing in front of the microwave. This level of patience is far beyond me! "
Being a fan of comics/graphic novels/animation/English language books in Eastern Europe, since before the age of digital distribution and Amazon, I could either learn to be patient or give up. :)

message 8: by Tamahome (new)

Tamahome | 5096 comments I have heard of Calvin and Hobbes though.