The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Newbie to the group

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gillian (last edited Nov 24, 2012 02:25AM) (new)

Gillian Hamer | 37 comments Hi everyone. I've been on Goodreads awhile, but have only dipped my toe in previously, but someone recommended this group as I'm passionate about crime fiction. I read across the genre, from the old classics to the new names - from Agatha Christie to The Killing. I also like cross genre books, which is something I enjoy writing too - crime with a dash of paranormal of historical fiction. So, quite a crime nerd! And hi!

message 2: by M. (new)

M. Myers (MRuth) | 100 comments Welcome! I, too, think it's fun to read some of the classic/formative detective stories as well as works by new authors. You'll stay busy with titles discussed around here.

message 3: by Bill, Co-Moderator (new)

Bill | 3857 comments Mod
Welcome to the group, Gillian. I hope you find it an interesting place to spend time.

message 4: by Terry (new)

Terry Ambrose | 50 comments Hi Gillian! You can find all sorts of crime fiction around this place! Welcome and happy sleuthing!
Terry

message 5: by C.L. (new)

C.L. Swinney (CLSwinney) | 7 comments What's up Terry??

message 6: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (Ejaygirl) Welcome!

message 7: by Deb (new)

Deb Krill | 9 comments hi I just came across this group today, I have been a goodreads member for a few years now it's a great site to get some reading idea's, my favorite genre is mystery, crime thrillers, my general reading I love all types of genre's if the subject catches my eye.

message 8: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2121 comments Mod
Welcome Deb and Gillian.

message 9: by Gillian (new)

Gillian Hamer | 37 comments Thanks all!

message 10: by C.L. (new)

C.L. Swinney (CLSwinney) | 7 comments I'm a newbie to this amazing group!! Good times. I'm a fiction writer in this exact genre!

Chris swinney

message 11: by Richard (new)

Richard Brown | 4 comments Only joined a couple of days ago and I historically-based murder mysteuries

message 12: by Deb (new)

Deb Krill | 9 comments thanks for the welcome :)

message 13: by Beth (new)

Beth | 401 comments Welcome, Gillian and Deb!