Goodreads Author Feedback Group discussion

Ask Goodreads > updating

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Virginia (new)

Virginia Llorca | 34 comments I just want to mention that I had to do some updating and redesigning to meet Smashwords new dimensions requirements and the speed in which they got the new covers to Apple is, to me, amazing. I haven't checked the other venues yet.

message 2: by Paulette (new)

Paulette Jiles | 2 comments I am a Goodreads author and am completely unable to access my dashboard or access my blog. I am not recieving much help from goodreads. I tried a new e-mail address but that hasn't worked. My old e-mail is paulettejiles@hotmail.com. I am about to give up completely, have tried repeatedly.

message 3: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 551 comments Mod
Paulette, have you emailed support@goodreads.com or used the Contact Us link on the help page? Be sure to include links to both your accounts.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Virginia wrote: "I just want to mention that I had to do some updating and redesigning to meet Smashwords new dimensions requirements and the speed in which they got the new covers to Apple is, to me, amazing. I ..."

Hi Paulette,
The goodreads people get back to you eventually. I have had some issues with the dashboard.

Maybe click on one of your books and see if you can get to your author's page that way?

I am one of your fans. Eileen