Coldgrove Asylum discussion

Inside the Asylum > Library

Comments (showing 1-50 of 728) (728 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments A room with some couches and a bookshelf. The books are all phycology help books though, so they are not much of a good read...

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (OliviaRose098) Serena and Kaito walked into the Library

((i don't know why i love librarys soo much))

message 3: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments Nova sat there, looking at all the pretty books. She stroked their spine and wondered if Chester would ever teach her how to read.

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (OliviaRose098) Serena sat down on the couch next to Nova "Hi I'm Serena and this is Kaito whats your name?" Serena said

message 5: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments Nova flashed the worlds biggest grin. "I am Nova and I am this much" she replied proudly, holding up four fingers.

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 159 comments Jadelyn entered the room not looking at the others. She sat far from them and opened a notebook she had brought with her. She began to write a journal entry as she did each day.

message 7: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (OliviaRose098) Serena walked over to a table and sat down and starting writing about her day and how much she hated being here and how much she loves her boyfriend and that she finally met a new friend

message 8: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 159 comments Jadelyn finished writing her daily entry. She then turned to another section where she kept her information on everyone. She watched Serena intently and wrote everything she observed about the older girl.

message 9: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 9 comments Zeth walks in and begins reading a book on the belief of paranormal or supernatural abilities. It looked like several pages were ripped out and the cover had scribbled writing all over it.

message 10: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments Nova walked over to Zeth. "Sir, Have you seen Chester?" there were tears in her eyes, she was obviously about to cry.

message 11: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (OliviaRose098) Serena looked up and saw Nova talking to a boy, Serena got up and walked over to Nova and bent down to her level "Whats wrong Nova?" Serena asked Nova

message 12: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments "I can't find Chester!" She was sniffling and tears were all around her eyes. "We were playing hide and seek and I can't find him!"

message 13: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (OliviaRose098) "Nova lets go find him ok ill help you" Serena said and picked Nova up and walked away from the boy

message 14: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 159 comments Jadelyn wrote quickly what Serena was doing. She also filled out some stuff about Nova. After finishing Jadelyn stood up and followed Serena and Nova.

message 15: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments Nova was happy to have a new friend. "What is your name?" she burst into a fit of giggles.

message 16: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (OliviaRose098) "im serena,, Nova where did you last see Chester?" Serena asked

message 17: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments "He Left me!" the child was wailing now, tears streaming down her face. "I am lost! I will never see Chester again!" Eventually her tantrum turned into a bunch of sniffles and she quieted down. "He-he left me in the cafeteria."

message 18: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 9 comments Zeth rolls his eyes...He clearly hated kids.

message 19: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments Nova screamed out to the boy in the library. "Tell me if you see Chester!"

message 20: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (OliviaRose098) "Nova lets go look in the cafeateria?" Serena said and picked up Nova and walked out of the library

message 21: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments Nova didn't protest. She just watched Zeth with hopeful eyes as she was carried out of the library.

message 22: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 159 comments Jadelyn followed them silently.

message 23: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 9 comments Zeth rolls his eyes and continues reading

message 24: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (OliviaRose098) "That boy in the library was kinda mean don't you think so Nova?" Serena asked

message 25: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments Nova nodded her head yes. "Meanie!" She stuck out her tongue at the library door.

message 26: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (OliviaRose098) Serena giggled at Nova she thought that Nova was adorable "Thats right Nova That guy was a meanie" Serena said

message 27: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments Nova giggled and hugged Serena. "You are my new best friend!" She was yelling at the top of her lungs.

message 28: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (OliviaRose098) "ow, and you are my new best friend to" Serena said as she chringed

message 29: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments Nova Wanted to be put down, so she tugged at Serena's arms. "Down, Down!" she giggled

message 30: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (OliviaRose098) "alright" Serena said as she set Nova down

message 31: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments Nova skipped around the room, then stopped suddenly in the centre of it and raised her arms. All the dust in the room started to shake.

message 32: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (OliviaRose098) "nova whats going on?" Serena asked as she walked over to where Nova was standing

message 33: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments Nova giggled. "Chester never lets me do this!" The dust started to collect in a giant swirling pattern.

message 34: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (OliviaRose098) "I can see why but i dont mind because it looks pretty cool" Serena said

message 35: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments The dust swirled up until it made a giant pile in the middle of the room. Nova struck her hands through it and the tray dust turned into a transparent, now silver sparkling doe. Nova ran up and hugged the doe.

message 36: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (OliviaRose098) "wow" serena said as she looked very surprised

message 37: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments Nova giggled, and started to dance around the dust-doe. "Ring around the rosy,..." She then took Serena's hand and placed it on the dust-doe, in which it burst into a giant pile of dust once again.

message 38: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 159 comments Jadelyn sat watching them intently. She stayed silent as she watched she silently wished she had powers like that.

message 39: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (OliviaRose098) "Nova how did you do that?" Serena asked nova really intersted now

((hi Ana <3))

message 40: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 159 comments ((Hey Liv))

Jadelynlistened ready to write it down. She looked down at her page seeing that she had very little on the other children. She knew full well if one of the docters got her notebook they would know everything that she knew.

message 41: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (OliviaRose098) Sereba looked behind her and noticed that there was a little girl looking at her serena walked over and said "Hi, im serena, whats your name?"

message 42: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 159 comments Jadelyn looked up at Serena "Jadelyn" She answered while quickly closing her notebook and holding it to her chest.

message 43: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments Olivia wrote: ""Nova how did you do that?" Serena asked nova really intersted now

((hi Ana <3))"

"Magic" Nova replied Cheekily

message 44: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (OliviaRose098) "Jadelyn i think it might be best if you came and talked with my and Nova so that way the doctors dont see you all alone ok?" Serena asked Jadelyn

"How do you even do magic Nova?" Serena asked Nova

message 45: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 159 comments Jadelyn flew up and hovered above the other girls slightly.

message 46: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments "Chester won't tell me, But I know that he knows!" She pouted

message 47: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (OliviaRose098) "i guess we really need to find chester then dont we Nova?" Serena asked

message 48: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 159 comments Jadelyn looked down at Nova "Have you every flown before?" She asked with a friendly smile.

Kendrick came in to the library humming a random tune.

message 49: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 2293 comments Nova looked at Serena. "Yes! we need to find Chester!" Then Nova's Attention turned to Jadelyn. "No, I can't fly."

message 50: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (OliviaRose098) "Jadelyn you should be on your feet and not in the air what if the doctors see you?" Serena asked

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15