Accidentally on Purpose (Accidentally on Purpose, #1) Accidentally on Purpose discussion

Similar books??

Comments (showing 1-23 of 23) (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Erin Ya, would love to read another book like this one... So good!

❤️ Diana ❤️ Thoughtless and Undeniable

❤️ Diana ❤️ How about Captive in the Dark

❤️ Diana ❤️ How bout Down To You or The Mighty Storm or How To Kill A Rockstar (that one I didn't care for all that much but others did, I thought the heroine was stupid) or how about Gabriel's Inferno

❤️ Diana ❤️ Or if you just won't a hot book, Backstage Pass

❤️ Diana ❤️ I was disappointed in How To Kill a Rock Star too. The reason for her wanting him to break up with her was just stupid. Seriously, all because of a fear of flying. Okay I have one more. Not one of my top 5 but it was good. Trust in Advertising

❤️ Diana ❤️ Or how about Dream Man Series by KA

❤️ Diana ❤️ I liked Trust in Advertising. I didn't love it but I thought it was good. Alpha good looking male. Bitchy model girlfriend. Alpha good looking male is attracted to his assistant. Kind of like Accidenally on Purpose but a bit lighter. Try it

Also Check out Olivia Cunnings other band series first one is Try Me. These are novellas though

Stacey Yess need more love triangles like this book and Thoughtless..Any more suggestions??

message 10: by Deon (new) - rated it 5 stars

Deon Diana wrote: "I liked Trust in Advertising. I didn't love it but I thought it was good. Alpha good looking male. Bitchy model girlfriend. Alpha good looking male is attracted to his assistant. Kind of like A..."

Is Trust in Advertising by Victoria Michaels?

❤️ Diana ❤️ Deon wrote: "Diana wrote: "I liked Trust in Advertising. I didn't love it but I thought it was good. Alpha good looking male. Bitchy model girlfriend. Alpha good looking male is attracted to his assistant. ..."

Yes it is. Rock Me and Leave Me Breathless by Cherie Lynn are great reads

message 12: by Deon (new) - rated it 5 stars

Deon Diana wrote: "Deon wrote: "Diana wrote: "I liked Trust in Advertising. I didn't love it but I thought it was good. Alpha good looking male. Bitchy model girlfriend. Alpha good looking male is attracted to hi..."
Yes they are, also Unleashed the first in the series. Evan's story

❤️ Diana ❤️ Deon wrote: "Diana wrote: "Deon wrote: "Diana wrote: "I liked Trust in Advertising. I didn't love it but I thought it was good. Alpha good looking male. Bitchy model girlfriend. Alpha good looking male is a..."

I know but I didn't like it as much as the last two and there kind of stand alones series

Amy J Romance Author & Reader Events I am surprised Avoiding Commitment and Avoiding Responsibility have not been listed. EXACTLY like this book and thoughtless! Avoiding Responsibility comes out in December but for several months was on smashwords for free.
Avoiding Commitment (Avoiding, #1) by K.A. Linde
Avoiding Responsibility (Avoiding, #2) by K.A. Linde

Rosanna Amy wrote: "I am surprised Avoiding Commitment and Avoiding Responsibility have not been listed. EXACTLY like this book and thoughtless! Avoiding Responsibility comes out in December but for several months w..."

I was just about to list those two. AC was amazing!!! AR due out tomorrow! SQUEEEEE!

Here's another good one
Down to You by M. Leighton a different kind of triangle ;)

message 16: by Deon (new) - rated it 5 stars

Deon Amy wrote: "I am surprised Avoiding Commitment and Avoiding Responsibility have not been listed. EXACTLY like this book and thoughtless! Avoiding Responsibility comes out in December but for several months w..."

Avoiding Responsibility came out last night. Avail on Nook and Amazon

Stacey Just finished Letting Go (Mitchell Family, #1) by Jennifer Foor...loved this! Steamy love triangle..

message 18: by Yolanda (last edited Dec 01, 2012 01:23PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yolanda Ruining Me by Nicole Reed Angst and turmoil!
Letting Go (Mitchell Family, #1) by Jennifer Foor Cheating in this one and a triangle
Folding Hearts (Mitchell Family, #2) by Jennifer Foor 2nd in series
Raging Love (Mitchell Family, #3) by Jennifer Foor3rd
original sinners series.. Bit of everything love them!!
Lexi, Baby (This Can't Be Happening, #1) by Lynda LeeAnne Cheating and alpha males
Paradise Hops by Liz CroweCheating and alpha males
The Perfect Game by J. Sterling Cheating

April Maybe I am a little crazy but I didnt want Emmy with Kyle nor did I want her with Luke. Kyle didnt deserve Emmy. He was completely selfish. He had a girlfriend/fiance but yet he wanted her and expected to be #1 in her life but he didnt do the same for her. Luke was a good man and truly loved her but she cheated on him time and time again. As I was reading the book, I was hoping she would get caught by Luke when she was cheating with Kyle. She thought the grass was greener on the other side when it was actually brown. LOL! I am all for forgiveness and 2nd chances however Kyle got everything that he deserved. She played 2nd to Jess their entire relationship........ she was the sideline chick.

Gabby Crossfire Trilogy, Gabriel's Inferno Trilogy (I really, really, really do love this one!!!! He's sexy, hot, geeky, a sex god!!!), Bad Rep,...

Poliana Have you guys read Taking Chances???

Kelly Dorsey The Avoiding Series and The Oppurtunist! I also loved Taking Chances... angst, crying and love triangle!

Poliana Kelly wrote: "The Avoiding Series and The Oppurtunist! I also loved Taking Chances... angst, crying and love triangle!"

What is avoiding series about???