Capitol Academy: The Second Generation discussion

Off Campus (Other) > The Arcade

Comments (showing 1-23 of 23) (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie walks in her hair it's normal wavy self and she goes to one of the racing games playing and kicking butt
http://data.whicdn.com/images/2343151...

message 3: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (last edited Jan 21, 2013 07:27AM) (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
Golden walks in, wearing http://rlv.zcache.com/holy_crap_pete_... http://www.gap.com/products/res/thumb... , and http://cdnb.lystit.com/photos/2012/05... . He walks over to the counter, asking them to have the microphone. "I'm a Superior." They nod, and hand him the mic. "Attention, Julie Jensen, please report to the front. Golden has arrived." He then put the mic down and waited.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie rolls her eyes and finishes her game walking over to the front "you can't help yourself can you"she points to the mic

message 5: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
He smiles. "No, I guess I can't." He looks around. "What game do you want to play? Or we could play laser tag, or go-karts, or bumper boats... Whatever you want."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"how bout you pick "she says taking his hand in hers.she smiled at him she liked golden for what he was.

message 7: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
"No, you're the lady, and you, my dear, shall pick. Whether you like it or not." He grinned and kissed her cheek.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"how bout laser tag"she says kissing his cheek

message 9: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
"Okie dokie." He walked up to the laser tag man. "One game for two, please." The guy nodded, and he stepped inside, immediately starting to put his gear on.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She loves laser tag she comes here a lot with her mom the usual nerd guys that go there see her and wave "hey Julie "one with thick glasses says
The other one wears a sweater vest smiled "hey Julie it's nice to see you"
"hey guys"

message 11: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
"You know those guys, Julie? They seem like dweebs." He looked up after clicking his vest together.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"there not dweebs there cool"she says smiling at the nerdy boys in front of her
The one with the vest stares at Julie with longing and nods and stutters "w..will you be on are team"he asked
"of course Johnny "she gets blue gear

message 13: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
((Sorry! Busy posting and such. -_-))

"Hey! Julie, I thought you were gonna be on the red team! With me! C'mon!"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"fine sorry guys "she messes up johnnys hair and puts on red gear "I'll be on your team next time okay"she smiled at him and he smiled back looking happy again "T...th..thanks Julie"

message 15: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
"Yay!" The time getting ready was up, and the red light flashed, signaling the players to go in. Golden smirked and kicked open the door, then positioned his gin and waited for the announcement to start shooting.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

They are aloud to shoot and in the first ten seconds she already got five guys down because she blew kisses to them

message 17: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
He chuckled, shooting one nerd at a time, dodging and rolling to avoid getting hit.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She shoots a bunch of them down the perks of being a girl.

message 19: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
He watched Julie as he shot another guy, she was good, because she used her looks against her enemies. That was good. He shot a few more guys.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Only her nerdy friends remain and she knows where there hiding she jumps and flips over ove of the small walls and finds her guys on the other side and shoots

message 21: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
He smiles. "Go, Julie! Did we get 'em all?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She jumps back over and smiled "yup nerds down "

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

thegirlonfire wrote: "She jumps back over and smiled "yup nerds down ""