could it be true? discussion

earth in general > could one day all the counties and contines and islands be connected

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Julia, dude call me JJ could one all the islands, counties be conected so you could drive to get to any?

message 2: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (Rose_Way) | 14 comments thousens of years ago they were conected so maybe there are signs they are moving closer together

FrankZhang/LloydGarmadon/DracoMalfoy (FrankZhang) i wouldn't be surprised with all the earthquakes that are happening.

Julia, dude call me JJ could be... they say CA is going to be in Alaksa.

message 5: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (Rose_Way) | 14 comments whoe

Julia, dude call me JJ .............

message 7: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (Rose_Way) | 14 comments wow

Julia, dude call me JJ ? you just called me a whoe........

message 9: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (Rose_Way) | 14 comments as in whoe thats amasing

Julia, dude call me JJ oh.. yeah all the earthquakes are making it move but veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy slowly like in a millons of millions of years..

message 11: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (Rose_Way) | 14 comments indead

message 12: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 30 comments By counties and contines, do you mean countries and continents?

Julia, dude call me JJ yes.......

message 14: by ϟEvelynϟ (last edited Nov 24, 2012 11:16AM) (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 30 comments oh, ok. I was just wondering lol.

Well, it could happen, but not in thousands and thousands of years. The Earth has always been eroding and the land has been shifting.

message 15: by Celia (new)

Celia (Menel-Char-Pippin-Ronald-Sasha) hmmm... good one, I don't beleive though, scientists are saying that the earths landforms are likely to keep seperating, not conjoint.

HOWEVER with that being said, when they're all seperated, they're likely to go back together, so maybe ya.

Julia, dude call me JJ * sigh * I NEED MORE THINGS TO TALK ABOUT............ I'LL MAKE A FOLDER FOR FOR SUGGESTION * says in awesome leo valdez voice*

message 17: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (AshleyHutcherson) | 1 comments you never know

message 18: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 30 comments lol ashley i am a fangirl :)