Wolves of The Beyond discussion

All Clans Roleplay > ShadowForest

Comments (showing 1-50 of 131) (131 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Sam/Applejack♆ Start.

message 2: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments Silver, a lone wolf that roamed about the Beyond, was picking her way quietly through the forest. She was hunting. As she often did alone.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

(( OH MY GOSH!!!! I AM SO FREAKIN SORRY!!!! I never got a notification!!!))

Shadow dodged through trees trying not to snap any twigs. He didn't know who or what was out here, he didn't want to be in a fight with a hurt leg.

message 4: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments Ooc: Thats okay it happens ^^

Silver pricked her ears suddenly at the sound of paw steps. Rabbit? No, it was larger. Her first thought was cough or bear, causing her to stiffen in fright. She relaxed slightly when she realised it was smaller still.
'Still, I must be cautious'
The grey she reminded herself as she continued her hunt.

message 5: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments *cougar
Woops xD

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Shadow kept walking, avoiding sharp rocks or sticks. " come on.. There's gotta be some food around here" he whispered to himself and keeps looking around for food.

message 7: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments A squirrel bounded about the branches of the tree closest to her. Luckily for Silver, it hadn't noticed her yet. The creature landed on the ground, as it lifted its head to scent the air, its predator pounced, killing it with a quick nip to the neck. It was a small meal, but thankfully Silver only had to feed herself.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 21, 2014 12:48AM) (new)

Shadow heard the pounce of another animal. " who is there" shadow circles himself making sure it wasn't a attack or ambush. He kept his ears forward and tail high, " show yourself and I won't kill you".

message 9: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments Silver smiled, almost from relief. She recognised the sound of the voice to be of her own tongue. Still carrying her squirrel, the she-wolf stepped out from the shadows that hid her. Revealing her almost shimmering silver pelt.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

" geez you could blind someone with that fur" shadow steps back. He had black fur with a few blood stains, nothing to get excited about.

message 11: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments Silver chuckled lightly and placed her prey on the ground. "What a way to greet a lady." She remarked, though relieved he was seemingly safe. Her eyes darted to the blood on his fur. "You hurt?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

" what.. Those" shadow looks at the blood stains on his fur. " nah.. Old battle wounds" he laughed. " looks like you had a eventful hunt" he inched forward to the prey.

message 13: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments Silver opened her mouth to offer to help, but closed it. Narrowing her eyes as he edged forward. A growl rumbled from the back of her throat.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

" it's ok" shadow chuckled while he got up. " I am not going to eat your food.. Besides not enough meat on them anyway" he layed down putting his head on his paws.

message 15: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments Silver's gaze softened and she too lay down. Quietly she began to eat her catch. After a while she spoke. "What brings you here, are you a lone wolf?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

" I was.. But now in the macduncaan clan" shadow raised his head. " it's not the best but at least I am not talking to myself anymore" he smiled.

message 17: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments Silver frowned. "Macduncan eh?" She nodded slowly before returning to her meal.
'I don't talk to herself.'
She thought defensively.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

" so why were you out here?" Shadow tilted his head at her.

message 19: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments "I'm a lone wolf." Silver answered simply, finishing the last of her squirrel. "I roam about everywhere."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

" do you talk to yourself?" Shadow asked trying not to chuckle. " it's ok if you do.. Almost all lone wolves do"

message 21: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments Silver frowned. "Talking to yourself is nothing more than putting your thoughts out loud, so i might've before." She finished with a shrug.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

" well I ought to be on my way" shadow got up. " it's a long way to where I am headed"

message 23: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments Silver nodded in acknowledgement. "You still sure you don't want anything done about that leg?" She questioned, rising to her paws.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

" how did you know it was hurt?" Shadow tilted his head. He was sorta thinking this wolf was cute for a lone wolf.

message 25: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments "You mentioned a battle wound. I figured it was your leg judging by the area of the blood." She answered, pointing to the patches of blood with her tail.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

" the blood stains on my body is just blood the never came off my fur.. My leg though was actually hurt" shadow sat down.

message 27: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments Silver chuckled. "What a nice coincidence then." She was already mashing some herbs.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

" your not going to like bite me or anything will you?" Shadow chuckled. " I have a rational fear to get bit by a pretty wolf"

message 29: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments Silver stopped suddenly. "Pretty?" She repeated, raising an eyebrow.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

" did I say that?" Shadow was wide eyed. " whoops my bad"

message 31: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments Silver chuckled and padded softly to him. "Put this on the sore area. It's not an immediate fix but it helps." She pushed a leaf towards him with a poultice on it.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Shadow looked at the leaf then at her, " not to be rude, but how exactly can I trust you" he looked in her eyes.

message 33: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments Silver rolled her eyes. "Perhaps you can't." She said, a mischievous gleam in her blue optics. With that, she turned and walked back a bit, leaving the poultice.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

" girls and there riddles" shadow muttered under his breath. He licked the poultice in the leaf and licked his hurt leg.

message 35: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments Silver chuckled as he applied her mix anyway. "Ask any one who knows an ounce of healing, comfrey mends broken bones."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

" it's not the medicine I am worried about" shadow looked at her as if she was going to rip his throat out.

message 37: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments Silver sighed, as if exhausted. "Typical Clan wolves, think every love wolf is out to get them." She mumbled, sitting down.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

" hey, I used to be a lone wolf to.. So don't be sighing if I am a little cautious." Shadow laughed.

message 39: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments Silver shrugged and licked her paw absent-mindedly.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Shadow got up, " now I will really be leaving" he smiled. " thank you"

message 41: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments Silver nodded her goodbye. "It's fine, I haven't got much else to do with my time anyway." She chuckled.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

" so you aren't headed anywhere?" Shadow tilted his head.

message 43: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments Silver shook her head. "Where would I go?" She pointed out simply.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

" um.. Duh, with me?" Shadow suggested.

message 45: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments Silver narrowed her eyes. "What purpose would that serve me?" She questioned.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

" a friend" shadow laughed.

message 47: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments The she wolf gasped in disgust. "A friend!?" She repeated.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

" yeah.. A friend is where a wolf and a wolf trust each other" shadow say down again

message 49: by KaytheDork (new)

KaytheDork | 247 comments "I know what a friend is!" Silver scoffed. "I'm not an idiot, I just don't know what business a lone wolf would have with a Clan wolf....."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

" lone wolf" shadow smiled

« previous 1 3