The Academy discussion

Girls Dorms > Hallways

Comments (showing 1-19 of 19) (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Lolita glances at Will's door wondering if she should knock or just go in.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Lolita bristled. Since when did zhe ever hesitate? She reached for the doorknob and pulled....hard.

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) (Away)

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Straight into Lolita who wasn't expecting him. She pitcher backward with his weight thrown into her at full momentum. Her immediate instinct was to turn into her fearie self. Her wings flapped gracifully behind her slowing down their fall.

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Lolita turned back into her human form with a smirk. "You need to stop yourself from falling for me." She winked at him.

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Lolita made a shock face. "Is that supposed to be insulting? If it was, I'm glad you aren't very good at it. Anyways, what are you doing all in a hurry? Or are you training for a marathon?" She smiled warmly at him, which was at odds with her cool exterior and the death of Winter that she brings.

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) (Lol. Me too!!!! Girl's hallway. Opps!)
Lolita made an understanding frowney face. "Awe. Poor you." She cannot help it and a smile peeks through. She sobers and looks at him confidently. "Anything I can do to help with your massive work overload? A break perhaps?" She smiles openly at him now.

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) (Adri?)

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Lolita lifted an eye brow. "Don't sound so happy. Someone might overhear the joy in your voice." She took his arm in stride as they walked. "Now, where would you be taking me on this fine afternoon?"

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) "Your garden? You mean the plants aren't dead yet? Sounds lovely." She smiled slightly as they walked. Her expression turned slightly grim "well, if they aren't dead yet, some will be soon." She poked him in the shoulder with her finger. "I forgot how much you loved eating outdoors."

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Lolita leans on his arm a bit, trying to forget for at least a moment, that she was a queen. She liked Will a lot, but she knew that their relationship wouldn't last and that they were kidding themselves for even trying...But she wanted it to last and even if it doesn't, the hurt of losing him would be better than feeling nothing because she never had him. She squeezes his arm slightly. "Paperwor would do that to anyone."

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) (Wow. lol.)

Lolita bites the inside of her cheek before responding, "Oh, well the children have been great and grading papers...well, you know how that can be. I grade on content, not the improper use of English. The students in my class use all sorts of slang in their papers, but as long as I understand it, I look pass that. What about you?"

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) (You posted four times. Lol)

Lolita rolls her eyes. "They're teenagers Will. That's what they do. Don't you remember?" She raised her eyes to his pointedly.

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) (No notification twice!!)

Lolita rolled her eyes. "I remember because I was embarrassing back than." She wrinkled her nose. "But you were way worse."

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) She swatted at him. "Hey! At least I outgrew some of my faults." She teased him back as she ran in front of him and tried hiding behind one of the pots.

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) "Look whose immature now!" She singsonged as she skipped through his line of sight than out of it again. She held her hand over her mouth trying to stiffle her giggles into submission.

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Lolita turns around with a big smile on her face. "Not going to use your gift to catch me? I don't mind cheating." She smiled wickedly.

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) "Ah!" She turned around and threw her arms around his neck. "You know you got me." She kissed him lightly.