RAWR! discussion

General > Mod Applications

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut), Prehistoric Nut (new)

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) | 46 comments Mod
Please fill out this application. If I find you worthy, I'll make you a mod. No offense if I don't accept you.

Why do you want to be a mod? 2 sentences of more

Do you think you'll be a good mod? 2 sentences or more

Are you active? 1 sentence

Do you know at least a bit of info of creatures from each time period or era? 2-3 sentences or more

If made a mod, do you promise to not delete any members without my permission? 1 sentence

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I would like to be a Mod because I find, and I think others can find, that I am extremly helpful. I am also on alot (besides weekends and holidays, though i try even then) and could keep the group in order when you're not here. :)

I think I'll be a fairly good MOD. As I said before, I am on alot, so I can help inforce rules.

I am very active. The onlt times I am not on is on the weekends and on holidays. I travel. I'll try though.

Um, a bit. Not good on eras, but I know my dinos. :)

I never delete other members unless the group is my own. Therefore, I promise not to delete other members without permission.

message 3: by Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut), Prehistoric Nut (new)

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) | 46 comments Mod
Accepted!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Why do you want to be a mod?
I think that i can do good for this group and that it can become more active through my help. I also am huge fan of the past and would be incredibly pleased in the most geeky way to be a mod for this group.

Do you think you'll be a good mod?
yes I do believe I will be a good mod. Every now and then I may need a correction on how I handled a situation, however, ultimately i would be of great service due to my love of the subject matter and experience as a mod in other groups.

Are you active?
Yes I am active.

Do you know at least a bit of info of creatures from each time period or era?
I do know a bit about each time period or era. My preferences tend to remain within the Mesozoic but wanders into the Cenozoic. The bizarre and unusual fascinate me and the mystery surrounding the lives of these creatures continues to motivate me.

If made a mod, do you promise to not delete any members without my permission?
Of course.