Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Another Unknown Soldier

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.m. (new)

A.m. Smith | 3 comments Dear Goodreads librarians,

I am a newly self published author with a novel available for download on the Amazon Kindle store. I am now trying to create awareness of my work and would be extremely grateful if my book could be added to the Goodreads database so your users can find it. All the details requested in your 'adding a new book' information are below:

* Title - Another Unknown Soldier
* Author name - A.M.Smith
* ASIN - B00A83L6OS
* Publisher - Smokescreen Creative
* Publication date - 15th Nov 2012
* Format - Kindle
* Description -

When a covert asset deep within the Third Reich makes unscheduled contact, his message is short but clear. He has information and needs extraction.

But is everything as it seems? With no mention of the intel's significance, one word races to mind: bait. Could it be a trap?

In spite of the dangers, there is only one way to find out....they are going in.

Some secrets are worth the risk....

* The amazon page for my book is:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Another-Unkno...

I don't have a website for the book yet but I can supply a cover image separately if you let me know how to send it to you.

many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you

message 2: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments If you upload the cover image to the "more photos" section of your user account we can upload it from there.

message 3: by Paula (new)

Paula (Paulaan) | 7019 comments Your book is here

The author name is A.M.^^Smith - (where^ = space) this is to separate you from other authors with the same name.

You can claim your profile here:

http://www.goodreads.com/author/confi...

You can upload a picture of the book cover to the other photo section of your user profile and some one can pick it up from there.

message 4: by A.m. (new)

A.m. Smith | 3 comments Brilliant! Thank you so much!

message 5: by A.m. (new)

A.m. Smith | 3 comments I have now uploaded a cover image to my profile, so would it be possible to have that assigned to my book page please? thank you

message 6: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments Adam wrote: "I have now uploaded a cover image to my profile, so would it be possible to have that assigned to my book page please? thank you"

All set! You can remove it from your photos section now if you like.