Fae discussion

Roleplay > Coutyard

Comments (showing 1-50 of 75) (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Halle (new)

Halle (thePotterHead) | 313 comments Mod

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments Damien's face is open, a streak of very umpredictable vunerability flashes in his eyes 'Being away..its...i know we said we'd try to move on with things but.....I....need to tell you that i...', he is interupted by voices of two girls coming their way. Rory doesnt seem to notice, she is captivated by the look on his face. But then as the mask returns she looks around to see who is coming.

message 3: by Halle (new)

Ryan stops walking and tugs Spencer's arm. "We were looking for Rory, but this seems to be a bad time so.." she says, and pulls Spencer back into the cafeteria.

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments Damien calls after them, 'no it isnt, she's all yours' Damien goes to touch her but then pulls back. He nods at her and leaves swiftly. Rory exales the fire in her vaines that came in his presence Damien starts to fade slightly. She skakes hrself out of it and goes over to Spencer.

message 5: by Halle (last edited Nov 19, 2012 06:35AM) (new)

Spencer smiles sans sparkle. "Sorry," she says. "Didn't know you'd be busy. I just thought the council meant for us to stay together."

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments Rory looks back over to where Damien was standing, she pushes away her disapointment 'it's ok sparkles, your right we'd better stay together until the council get over their hatred of me, which means you may be stuck with be for fecking ever, lucky us' Rory laughs without humour.

message 7: by Halle (new)

Spencer gives a dead chuckle. "That means Ryan will be around a lot too," she warns. "Up for the exaggerations?"

message 8: by Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets (last edited Nov 19, 2012 12:58PM) (new)

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments Rory laughs, for real this time and says 'oh joy unbounded, dont worry i'll try to play nice, but if she prances around and squeals one too many times i may have to eat her, it's the only fair solution' Rory winks at Spencer.

message 9: by Halle (new)

Spencer snorts, then throws her hand over her mouth. "Did I just snort?" she asks incredulously.

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments Rory quirks an eyebrow and says jokingly 'I thought I sounded beautiful sparkles' she winks.

message 11: by Halle (new)

Spencer swats her arm. "So how do you know Ry's instructor," she asks.

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments 'Me and his brother are good mates, me and Damien.....well it's a bit complicated to explain, we just sort of are' says Rory distractedly.

message 13: by Halle (new)

Spencer tries not to let her mind wonder too far on that one. "So if we're stuck together," she starts, "what do you want to do?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul walks in . " Hey anyone here wants to help me".

message 15: by Halle (new)

Spencer looks at him, shrinking closer to Rory. "I'm sorry?" she says.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

" Can you help me with something". Saul said sweetly.

message 17: by Halle (new)

Spencer and Rory take a step back. "Help you with what?" Spencer asks.

message 18: by Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets (last edited Nov 19, 2012 05:31PM) (new)

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments 'what is it you want?' Rory asks defensively, looking him up and down. She raises an eyebrow waiting. A smirk on her face slightly.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" I need help with my hair it's got some gum stuck on it". Saul said as he turned.

(( wow thats cheap))

message 20: by Halle (new)

Spencer looks at Rory. She raises an eyebrow, silently asking if they should.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

" Please can you help me get it out". He said sweetly.

message 22: by Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets (last edited Nov 19, 2012 05:34PM) (new)

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments Rory's smirk gets wider, she moves forward swiftly to inspect his hair, 'why the hell do you have gum in here, it's a pretty careless place to keep it' she says laughing.

message 23: by Halle (new)

Spencer keeps behind Rory, watching.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

" Some kid thought he could make a funny prank". Saul said Laughing .

message 25: by Halle (new)

Spencer asks, "Which kid?" Probably Blake. Or maybe Xav.

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments Rory finds the piece of blue gum and says 'I could singe it off, but I'm guessing council wouldn't appreciate that right sparkles' Rory turns to Spencer 'do you have something sharp I could cut it out with' asks Rory to Saul.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Here". he said pulling out a small knife from his sleeve.

message 28: by Halle (new)

Spencer rolls her eyes. "Because everyone walks around with knives in their sleeves," she says sarcastically.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

" Your right it is prety weird but I actually get attacked a lot". Saul said smiling.

message 30: by Halle (new)

Spencer gapes. "At school?" she asks.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yeah people hate me for some reason I'm quite unlucky". He said still smiling.

message 32: by Halle (new)

"Noted," she says.

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 19, 2012 05:49PM) (new)

" Heheh ". He laughed . " You almost done Rory".

message 34: by Halle (new)

(( Bridie got off. It's almost 2 am in England ))

Rory tugs on the knife. "Done," she announces.

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 19, 2012 05:55PM) (new)

(( oh okay))

" Thanks". He said as he took back his knife." Hey what's your name"? He said to Spencer.

message 36: by Halle (new)

Spencer looks at him. "You had gum in your hair, so you thought 'let's wander into the courtyard and hope people there will help me!'?" she asks.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

" Better than go to a private place where people can attack me". Saul said smiling . "Hey what's your name".

message 38: by Halle (new)

Spencer blinks at his answer. "I'm Spencer, and this is Rory," she says.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

" Hi I'm Saul". He said offering his hand. " You know your really pretty".

message 40: by Halle (new)

Spencer takes his hand lightly, gaping.

message 41: by Halle (new)

Rory smirks.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul gives a kiss in the cheek to Spencer.

message 43: by Halle (new)

Spencer freezes. "I forgot I told Ry I'd meet her in the training room!" she blurts out. She grabs Rory's elbow and walks off. "Come on, Ro. Later, Saul!" she calls over her shoulder.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

" Bye " . He said kindly.

message 45: by Halle (new)

Ryan rounds the opposite corner as Spencer leaves. "Have you seen my friend?" she asks the guy there. "Blonde hair? Probably with a delinquent?" she prompts, bouncing on her feet.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

" Uhm I saw her but she didn't look like a delinquent" . Saul said kindly.

message 47: by Halle (new)

Ryan snorts. "Trust me, Rory Wild is a delinquent," she says wisely. "But you saw Spence?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

" I did can I help". Saul said sweetly.

message 49: by Halle (new)

Ryan nods. "Where'd she go?" she asks. "I need to tell her something. Urgently."

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 19, 2012 06:19PM) (new)

" The training room ". He said smiling innocently.

« previous 1