Totally Original discussion

Humorous Stuff > Embarrasing Events

Comments (showing 1-50 of 59) (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1849 comments Mod
Once, a while ago, I got my first suntan. It was on my face. One day I woke up to find that overnight my skin had begun to peal. It looked as if someone was trying and failing to rip off my face.

message 2: by Allison (new)

Allison (AlliBean) | 321 comments Did you take a picture?

message 3: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

No.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (Charlie_Awesome) | 376 comments Every moment of my life is an embarrassing event.

message 5: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments I suppose you would stop being embarrassed after a time.

message 7: by Monkeyduels (last edited Nov 21, 2012 05:06PM) (new)

Monkeyduels | 404 comments Most embarrassing? my older brother plays hockey so one time i was in the arena with my cousin and he introduced me to his friend and i was trying to be as annoying as i could calling this guy *it* but i asked my bro what his name was but i asked it like this *what is its name?* and my bro didnt understand what i meant so he is like*what do you mean?* so i kept repeating *what is its name?* and my bro still didnt understand so i *what is that things name?* and he didnt understand and then i mangled the two phrases and accidentally said *what is his thing's name?* I was so embarrassed that i couldnt even cover up my mistake untill my cousin covered for me. to this day i don't remember his name.

message 8: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments ... Wow...

message 9: by Monkeyduels (new)

Monkeyduels | 404 comments ikr?

Prof. River Song/ Xochil (ProfRiverSongXochil) | 109 comments I have one! I was in the talent show and right in the middle I skipped a verse and my friend Rose that I was preforming with kept singing the verse while I was on the brige so it was TOTALLY out of key and we almost had to start over. You have NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO idea how bad it was!

Prof. River Song/ Xochil (ProfRiverSongXochil) | 109 comments random scary quote from Shakespeare:"Good frend for Jesus sake forebeare,/ To digg the dust encloased heare;/ Bleste be the man that spares thes stones,/ And curst be he that moves my bones." CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(this is fun!)EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEpy right!

Prof. River Song/ Xochil (ProfRiverSongXochil) | 109 comments Its on his grave, so no grave-diggers get him.

message 13: by Allison (new)

Allison (AlliBean) | 321 comments On Shakespeare's grave?

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (BerryNumey) The most embarrassing thing in life for me is encore... I hate being appreciated, and being the "center-of-attraction" So I usually hide in oblivion. o.O
And a ton more moments with my family and brother. I feel so weird being the sister of a royalty freak -_-

message 15: by Badgerlord, Marquis de Badger (new)

Badgerlord | 727 comments Mod
As in obsessed with royals? Or thinks they are royal? Or are royal?

Numey, are you currently ruling India?

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (BerryNumey) My bro is obsessed with royalty and I'm not to speak of out bloodlines, sorry.
No. I hate politics and why would I rule India?

message 17: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments He's just weird like that.

message 19: by Badgerlord, Marquis de Badger (new)

Kggelen wrote: "He's just weird like that."

*Stares over top of glasses*

...?

message 20: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments Hey, that's a compliment coming from me...

message 21: by Badgerlord, Marquis de Badger (new)

Well, I guess that's true. :)

message 22: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments CELEBRATE THE ODDNESS/WEIRDNESS/QUEERYNESS!!!! (Is that spelled correctly?))

message 23: by Badgerlord, Marquis de Badger (new)

One out of three is not bad. If that sounded odd, it's because I'm refusing to use the word 'ain't'.

message 24: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

You could use 'isn't'.

message 25: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments I never say 'ain't.' Nor do I type it, for that matter.

message 26: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

You just typed it.

message 27: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments Let me rephrase that; I do not normally type/say 'ain't.'

message 28: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

Queer=To be strange.

message 29: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments Being strange. However, it is an old word, and when commonly used today, it means something else.

message 30: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 661 comments Yeah, I believe starting in the 20 century a new modernized meaning bacame known, but lots of people still use it today in the old way and people don't freak out at it either.

message 31: by Monkeyduels (new)

Monkeyduels | 404 comments I'm cold! J'ai froid!

message 32: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

Rinasa1234 wrote: "Yeah, I believe starting in the 20 century a new modernized meaning bacame known, but lots of people still use it today in the old way and people don't freak out at it either."

Which was?

message 33: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 661 comments The word queer.

message 34: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

No, the new meaning.

message 35: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 661 comments Modernly speaking, queer means homosexual, but in insult form.

message 36: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

Dang. That is mean.

message 37: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments Yeah. I like the other meaning.

message 38: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 661 comments Which means odd or unusual. If you've ever read a classic you'll probably find it in there.

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (BerryNumey) I've begun to like classics o.O

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (Charlie_Awesome) | 376 comments Ain't no one gonna tell me to talk good!

message 41: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments *Twitch, twitch* You know I'm obsessed with proper grammar...

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (Charlie_Awesome) | 376 comments naw relli? i dndt no!

message 43: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments Breathe in, breathe out. Calm down, Kggelen. You don't want them to know you're crazy. But you are. But we don't want them to know that! But lying is bad! I don't care! We agree on one thing; proper grammar is necessary! Yes, yes it is. Punishment time! But how? Hmmmm...

message 44: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments •_• USE PROPER GRAMMAR!!!!!

message 45: by Badgerlord, Marquis de Badger (new)

Kggelen wrote: "Breathe in, breathe out. Calm down, Kggelen. You don't want them to know you're crazy. But you are. But we don't want them to know that! But lying is bad! I don't care! We agree on one thing; prope..."

You remind me of Gollum and Smeagol right now.

Grammar is preciousss...

message 46: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

Poor Smeagol!

message 47: by Badgerlord, Marquis de Badger (new)

I know. All always felt sorry for him.

message 48: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

:(

message 49: by Badgerlord, Marquis de Badger (new)

Have you read any of the history of middle earth books?

message 50: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

No.

« previous 1