Roleplay > Private Lessons

Comments (showing 1-50 of 161) (161 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Halle (new)

Halle (thePotterHead) | 313 comments Mod
(Duh.)

message 2: by Halle (new)

Ryan felt like crap. "My arm has no feeling left, but it still hurts," she declared dramatically.

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments (are you still in history, or are you in a private room waiting?)

message 4: by Halle (new)

(( she got out of history, and she was practicing her punch on a bag. ))

message 5: by Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets (last edited Nov 17, 2012 03:35PM) (new)

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments (ok good)

Damien walks into the training room and see's the girl he's meant to be helping. Damien analyses her quickly, she is small, but by the looks of things she could be strong if she stopped whining like she is now. He says 'thats because your not hitting it in the right way' the girl turns and stares, she has the usual reaction that girls have to him. Most Fae are gorgeous, but there is something dangerously good looking about him that makes them stare.

message 6: by Halle (new)

Ryan blinks and hardens her eyes. "What do you mean 'I'm not doing it right'?" she asks. "You draw back your hand and punch. End of story, goodbye, the end." She huffs and brushes a stray curl from her face.

message 7: by Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets (last edited Nov 17, 2012 03:47PM) (new)

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments Damien keeps his face neutral but quirks an eyebrow 'really?, then why do you think it hurts so much?' she doesnt answer, he walks over to her and shows her his fist 'look at how my fingers are positioned, if you do it like this then you will contain the impact' Damien brings his fist back and hits the puching bag 10 times with each fist. He takes her hand and moves her fingers to the right position and then says 'now try it'.

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments (sorry, was just finishing the combat one)

message 9: by Halle (last edited Nov 17, 2012 03:50PM) (new)

Ryan focuses on the punch exactly as he told her to. She brings back her right arm and.. "Damn!" she shouts, shaking her wrist. She examined it carefully. "Could be fatal. Death is imminent."

((Did I mention she's dramatic?))

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments (yeah i got that, Damien's not nice, he's harsh, but fair..most of the time;)

message 11: by Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets (last edited Nov 17, 2012 04:05PM) (new)

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments 'your still not doing it right, your changing it at the last minute' Damine stands behind her unsympathetially and takes hold of her wrist, he changes her finger into the right position again and brings back her hand, he hits forward still holding her wrist. Her fist connects, het lets go and she brings it back frowing slightly 'Right then, not hurting anymore is it, try listening and you might end up learning how not to die in a fight'

message 12: by Halle (new)

Ryan glared at him and muttered, "My hero." Ryan brought back her fist, and punched correctly, though softly. Just in case she screwed up again. "Ha!" she exclaimed. "I did it! Triumph!"

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments Damin nods, her enthusiasm makes him almost smile but he supresses the urge 'Not bad, but we have a long way to go if your going to survive....Ryan, im Damien, your new private trainer' he says her name slowly almost tasting it.

message 14: by Halle (new)

Ryan looks at him. "You're, what, nineteen?" she asks. "I may be concerned about my instructors lack of experience," she says, though she smiles to show she doesn't mean it.

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments Damien looks directly at her, his stormy grey eyes serious 'im 20, i'll be 21 soon, i graduated 2 years early and i've been involved in over 30 battles, worry more about your skill than mine Ryan'

message 16: by Halle (new)

Ryan matches his glare. "Meow," she taunts. "I was just kidding. Jeez, they send me the humorless one. Great idea," she says. Ryan cocks her head and places her hands on her hips.

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments Damien wants to laugh at her strange expression, his lips quirk up slightly. 'Come on lets get to work, your going to need lot of help' he steps cloer to her and says quielty 'oh and im not humourless, we're just not here to laugh, maybe if you say something actually funny...we'll see' he steps back and gestures for her to hit the punching bag again. Damien crosses his arms, hs t-shirt streches over his broad shoulder and the tattoo on his arm shows more on the muscles of is arm. He nods to her waiting.

message 18: by Halle (last edited Nov 17, 2012 04:20PM) (new)

Ryan blinks. "So now I'm not funny or talented?" she questions. "This may be a problem. Not basking in my brilliance is against the order, hun," she informs him.

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments Damien shakes his head 'you can avoid it with what you think are witty remarks, but your going to learn this stuff, so shut up and start punching', Ryan glares, Damien likes this girl, he isnt sure why.

message 20: by Halle (new)

"Fine," she huffs walking over. "I forgot, what is it we're doing?" she asks.

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments Damien cant help but laugh a little, the deep sound coming from deep in his throat, 'you really are going to need some work Ryan, punch the damn bag and try not to hurt yoursef ok'

message 22: by Halle (new)

Ryan gasps. "Language!" she says. She draws back her hand and punches correctly with enough force to send the bag swinging violently. "I'd say I'm your top student, Damien."

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments 'tehnically your my only student, but if you keep it up you could become a fierce fighter, i see potential' Damien replies.

message 24: by Halle (new)

Ryan repeats, "I'm your top student, and don't you forget it." She nails the punch a few more times and sighs. "Can we move on now?" she asks. "I'm super good at this now."

message 25: by Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets (last edited Nov 17, 2012 04:53PM) (new)

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments Damien resists the urge to roll his eyes, he smirks slightly 'well if you want we can do running, 50 times back and forth in this room sound good' Ryan's jaw slackens a bit 'no your right better make in 100 times just be sure'

message 26: by Halle (new)

Ryan snaps her jaw closed. "Easy," she says. She was fast and had great endurance. "On your mark, general."

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments 'My name is Damien, or did you forget that already too' Damien looks Ryan in the eyes and says 'come on, you waiting for an invitation or something, get running'

message 28: by Halle (new)

Ryan shrugged. "Aye, aye, Dylan!" she says, and starts running.

message 29: by Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets (last edited Nov 17, 2012 05:10PM) (new)

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments After a few minutes of Ryan running Damien calls out 'come on here Ryan, faser, i dont fancy spending the rest of my life watching you run, pick up the pace'

message 30: by Halle (new)

Ryan rolls her eyes, but runs faster anyway.

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments When Ryan is finished, she is breathing heavily. Damien walks over and says 'right now time for the press ups, we need to get some muscle on you' he looks down at her slim frame.

message 32: by Halle (new)

Ryan groans. "Just what I've always wanted," she says. "to look like a man."

message 33: by Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets (last edited Nov 17, 2012 05:20PM) (new)

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments 'To look like a fighter, a warrior, i know plenty of woman who are both feminine and dont look like a puny child, so get over it and do 50 press ups now, unless you want me to make that 100 too' says Damien with a smirk.

message 34: by Halle (new)

Ryan rolls her eyes and starts on her push ups. Warrior her butt.

message 35: by Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets (last edited Nov 17, 2012 05:41PM) (new)

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments 'Harder Ryan, i need to see you break a sweat over this, if your not feeling like you want to die then your not working fast or hard enough' says Damien. She lacks motivaton Damien thinks to himself.

message 36: by Halle (new)

Ryan scoffs. "Just because I'm slightly in shape," she says, "doesn't mean I'm not trying!" She added a silent 'lieutenant dick' in her mind.

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments 'your in shape for a 12 year old maybe, but not for someone who is training to be a part of the Fae army, to our enemies you are weak, so for once push yourself' snaps Damien, he can see her potential but she is unwilling to work for it.

message 38: by Halle (new)

Ryan stops her push-ups. "I dunno who you think you are, but do not yell at me!" she snapped, frustrated. "I am trying. You're just a dick."

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments 'And your a whiny child, a lazy one at that' says Damien coldly 'now if you want to prove me wrong then work for it, show me your worth it, i see potential Ryan its up to you if you want to rise to it or not' Damien looks Ryan in the eyes, challenging her.

message 40: by Halle (new)

No one will ever say Ryan isn't stubborn. "Apologize," she says simply, matching his tone.

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments He raises an eyebrow 'no, are you going to get on with it or should we just stare at eachother all day?' Damien says simply.

message 42: by Halle (new)

Ryan shrugs. "I'm good with staring," she says. "Apologize for yelling. Please."

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments 'I'm good with staring too Ryan, but id rather you just got on with it and stop wasting both your time and mine' Damien says smirking slightly.

message 44: by Halle (new)

Ryan made her eyes go wide and helpless looking. It worked on most people. She caused a blush to stain her cheeks slightly.

message 45: by Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets (last edited Nov 17, 2012 06:24PM) (new)

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments Damien crosses his arms 'well this is just boring isnt it, you look like bambi' he still doesnt take his eyes of of her, he looks her up and down, and not slowly.

message 46: by Halle (new)

Ryan huffed and checked her watch. "Oops, I need to be.. somewhere else," she finished and hurried out of the building.

message 47: by Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets (last edited Nov 17, 2012 06:41PM) (new)

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments Damien looks after her and calls 'same time tomorrow Ryan, and you better be prepared to do some real work' he cant help but laugh a little to himself as she runs out.

message 48: by Halle (new)

Ryan lands a round-house kick on the bag. "Excellent, Ry!" calls Blake. Ryan huffs. "Then why did it hurt so much?" she asks.

message 49: by Halle (new)

Blake shrugs.

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 269 comments Damien comes striding into the room, and says 'oh now you want to train' he raises an eyebrow amused.

« previous 1 3 4