Capitol Academy: The Second Generation discussion

On Campus > Indoor Pool

Comments (showing 1-50 of 190) (190 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 2: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
Coach Stone, under the last name of Golden, ran in just in time. A few kids were there, but not too many. Excellent. He got his whistle and put it around his neck. An instant feeling of power and happiness fulfilled him. Ah, coaching. He waited for the rest of them to get there.

Henry ran in, nervous. He said hello to his father, then changed into the Capitol Academy swimsuit for boys. http://image.become.com/imageserver/s... https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/im...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Persephone took her sweet old time getting ready, she hate swim. She wasn't bad at it, but swimming got her hair all gross, and it messed up her makeup. That was enough for her. She came out in the girls swim uniform and waited by the pool for instructions.

message 4: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments Sevastian walked in and bit his lip as he looked at everyone. He was wearing a long sleeved shirt to hide the cuts on his arms that he had made last night. He looked at the coach and frowned, but went and changed into the boy's swim suit. His body had several scars on it from fights he had been in while he had been away from home.

message 5: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
The bell rang again, and Coach Golden blew his whistle. "Kids! Out of the locker rooms! It's swimming time!"

The kids filed out, Henry the last one out of the boy's locker room. He climbed into the water and winced. It was cold. He climbed all the way in, still wincing. This water would take some getting used to. He pranced around, like a little fairy underwater. He then started jumping up and down. That was better, he was less freezing now. He looked at his father for instructions.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Persephone went in to about her waist. She wasn't going to get wet until it was necessary. She watched the coach, but glance over at a guy with a lot of scars. She let out a small, accidental gasp

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments Sevastian heard the gasp and looked at Persephone, blushing and looking away as he frowned. He then just jumped in the water and resurfaced, shaking his hair out and running a shaky hand through it.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Persephone looked at him, she wanted to ask if he was alright, but he didn't really look like he wanted to talk.

message 9: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments After getting used to the cold water Vastian relaxed a bit and sighed, closing his eyes. He sneezed and shivered a bit, feeling a but cold after a while.

message 10: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
Coach Golden blew his whistle again, an ear-piercing screech that could be heard six miles away. "Okay, time for everyone's favorite! Laps! Freestyle! I will be giving suggestions on form to those who need it."
He blew his whistle again, everyone wincing. This signaled for them to start.

Henry winced both times Ollie blew the whistle. The sound was absolutely and utterly terrible. He waited for complete instructions, then turned around. He took a deep breath. This was his chance to impress his father. He was, after all, a Stone child. The swimming gene had been passed on into both him and his brother. He gripped the sides of the pool, and pushed off, like a bullet. He then madly started doing the freestyle, smiling to himself. He was doing good so far.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Persephone glared at the coach for a second, she thought of him as a whistle happy jock. She reluctantly followed his instructions, swimming at an okay pace, her form had some issues.

message 12: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments Sevastian began swimming, athletics being his talent. He had gotte to the deep end when he suddenly felt pain shot through his skull, a terrible migraine beginning to bother him. Soon enough While he was swimming he blacked out and he could hear nothing while he sank, feeling water fill his lungs.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Persephone had been swimming peacefully, when she noticed th guy in the next lane sinking. She immediately stopped "coach!" she exclaimed before diving down, an trying I drag him back up to the surface

message 14: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments Weighing at least 120 pounds, Sevastian just kept sinking. He felt as if he was floating as he was knocked out, feeling as though he would fade away.

message 15: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
Coach Golden stared at the water, surprised. "Oh my God!" He ran over and dived into the pool, fully clothed. He grabbed the boy's arm and started to pull him towards the surface. He couldn't help thinking, Deja Vu.

Henry gasped. Woah. Someone was drowning. He overheard his father tell Ian that this hadn't happened in over twenty years. He swam closer and dived under, trying to help his father. He was worried. Very worried.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Persephone was trying to help, but she wasn't stron enough to do anything, so she just got out of their way.

message 17: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
Coach checked his pulse. Oh no. This wasn't good. This wasn't good at all. He lifted the boy up and looked at the kids. "I'm taking this boy to the hospital. I want all of you to stay here and keep quiet until I get back. Got it? Good. Henry, you're in charge." He left and called the ambulance, which picked them up after a few minutes.

Henry's eyes grew even wider. The boy was being taken the hospital. This wasn't good. He got out of the water and gave himself a hug for warmth. "Um, okay, so, I'm in charge. Please, everyone, behave yourselves?" He said the last part like a question, as if asking them if they would behave. He wasn't good at this sort of thing. He could never be a teacher like his parents. He was too quiet and weird around people.

message 18: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments Sevastian wasn't breathing when he was taken out of the water, his yes closed as he looked like he was sleeping. That damn migraine had knocked him out and now everyone else was involved in his own problems because of it.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Persephone was getting scared. Her father would not be very happy about this at all. He could practicaly hear his complaints, about Oliver most likely.

message 20: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments After being taken to the hospital Sevastian started coughin up water, choking a bit as he was laid on his side. He slowly opened his eyes and everything was blurry as he groaned. He saw Olliver and coughed again, "Coach? What happened?"

message 21: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
Henry paced around the pool, anxious. This could cost that poor boy's life, and his father's job. He would still have his mummy working, but in this sort of economy, the family needed two people to have jobs. And the boy! What if he died? He would be even more introverted than he already was, dealing with the fact that someone died in front of him. Oh, no. This was bad. Very bad.

Coach shook his head. "You're alive! Pete's sake, you're alive!" He laughed giddily. He was very concerned there. "You almost died, son. You passed out while swimming laps."

message 22: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments Sevastian then remembered the pain from the migraine, "Oh...guess I got knocked out from another migraine...they get really bad sometimes..."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Persephone watched him pace and sighed "hey, kid in charge!" she called

message 24: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
Henry froze. He turned in the direction of the voice. He coughed once. "Er, um, yes? What is it?" He asked nervously, and very quietly. He continued to pace afterwards, mumbling to himself. This was so bad. So very bad.

Olliver laughed. "Well, I'm just glad you're alive, kid!" He smiled happily. He wasn't getting fired, and the kid's not dead. "We're on our way to the hospital. You're gonna stay there for a few days before we make sure you can go to school again. We'll call your parents, tell them what happened. You're not dead!"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"you should stop pacing. It really doesn't help anything. The kid will probably be fine, stop worrying" Persephone said in a kind tone

message 26: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments "Um...but my mom and dad are at work I think...my dad's the famous composer Haku Togo...so I assume he's busy..." he said quietly. He sighed, "But my sister Emma goes to Capitol Academy too, you could call her..."

message 27: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
Henry froze. He slowly turned to look at her. He cleared his throat. "Oh. well, um, I guess you're right about that." He looked down at his hands, then at the ground. "Yes, I guess you're right." He sighed and took a seat by the pool, seeming to look off into the distance. His hair was matted down so you couldn't see his eyes.

Coach nodded. "Emma Togo? I'll tell Headmaster to call. Glad you're alright, kid."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Persephone nodded and smiled slightly "I am"

message 29: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
"I guess so." He pushed the hair out of his eyes and looked at her. "Do I... know you from somewhere?" He frowned. Wasn't she the daughter of someone his parents worked with? Maybe it was a faculty meeting. Or maybe she just has one of those faces. Now that he thought about it, he's seen someone who looks like her before...Huh.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged "I don't think so. Persephone superior? Maybe you know my twin, Bella. We're identical"

message 31: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
"Persephone..." He thought for a moment. "And Bella... Superior, you said? Huh." He thought more, and then turned back to her. "Yep. Your father is my father's boss, as well as my mom's. They, er, complain about him a lot. Heh, heh." He hoped that wouldn't be offensive. Maybe she was one of those people who liked to joke about their parents. Maybe. Possibly.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I guess that makes three of us" Persephone said in an amused tone. She wouldn't complain about him so much if he'd give her some attention

message 33: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
He chuckled. "Yeah, I've heard he's kind of a jerk. No offense, of course. I'm sure he's great at home?" He smiled widely, kind of in question. The bell rang. It was late for the pool. It was always late for the pool. "He quickly got changed back into his uniform and combed his hair in the boy's locker room, then went back outside. He was unsure whether to wait for the girl or not. He decided against it. He had boxing next though. Yay, he got to see mummy!

message 34: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments Mj wrote: "Henry froze. He slowly turned to look at her. He cleared his throat. "Oh. well, um, I guess you're right about that." He looked down at his hands, then at the ground. "Yes, I guess you're right." H..."

Sevastian nodded and smiled slightly, then felt his head start to pulse with pain, holding it in his hands while he hung his head. It hurt so badly!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Persephone climbed out of the pool and quickly changed in the locker room. She brushed her hair out as she made her way to her next class

message 36: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (last edited Nov 19, 2012 03:11PM) (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
Henry tried to catch up with her. "Er, excuse me, miss, what do you have this period?" He grinned shyly and walked next to her. She was his first sign of a friend, and he was interested. This is what having an acquaintance felt like! Cool.

Ollie put his hand on the boy's shoulder. "Just a little while longer, kid. It's alright."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Persephone looke over at him "miss? You am all me Phe, or Persephone, whatever floats your boat. And uhhh," she looked down at her schedule "boxing. Oh come on!" she said in a dissapointed tone. Too many physical classes, she needed to run.

message 38: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
"Miss. Persephone? The Greek goddess of spring and growth. She was kept like a prisoner by her husband, Hades, in the underworld. Her mother, Demeter, made her go back to earth during the spring and summer, I believe, and then she went back to the underworld when fall began. That's the Greek way of explaining why there's so few plants during fall and winter. But we all know it's just the position of the Earth in proximity to the sun." Realizing e'd said too much, he covered his mouth.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"yep! That's the story. Dunno why I'm named that, apparently mom just loved the name. Who knows" she shrugged as she walked

message 40: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments Mj wrote: "Henry tried to catch up with her. "Er, excuse me, miss, what do you have this period?" He grinned shyly and walked next to her. She was his first sign of a friend, and he was interested. This is wh..."

Sevastian nodded and coughed, breathing heavily. He then had heard a familiar voice. "Dad?" he murmured and saw him run into the room. "Sevastian!" Haku ran over and hugged him, "I'm so glad you're alright!" he sighed and he had Hos violin on his back. He had been practicing with an orchestra he was conducting.

message 41: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
Henry nodded. After a few more seconds, he removed his hand from his mouth. Huh. She didn't find that weird. He smiled a bit. He felt a bit more confident now. The two finally reached boxing and went inside. Henry was practically bursting with excitement.

Olliver smiled. "Dad? Excellent! Go with your dad! Great!" He clapped his hands together, then got out of there, and back to the school.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((boxing?))

message 43: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
((Yesiree. XD))

message 44: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments Mj wrote: "Henry nodded. After a few more seconds, he removed his hand from his mouth. Huh. She didn't find that weird. He smiled a bit. He felt a bit more confident now. The two finally reached boxing and we..."

Haku glared at Olliver as he left, wanting to punch him so badly. But he turned his attention back to his son, "You forgot to take you pills with you..." he murmured and kissed Sevastian's head, "I was so worried." He hugged him and felt Sevastian hug him back.

"Can I just go back to school?" Sevastian asked softly.

"Maybe after a while when you're recovered."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Danny and death walk

message 46: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) | 9336 comments Mod
Death walked in and wondered what to do since he was still in uniform.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She dives into the pool as soon as they get there she pops back up her hair wet making it look loner her shoulders shinning

message 48: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

Death sat on a bench and watched her.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

she puts her arms on the edge watching him

message 50: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

"Having fun?" He aske dher with a smile.

« previous 1 3 4