Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter discussion

Camp Half-Blood RP > Strawberry Fields

Comments (showing 1-33 of 33) (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ali (new)

Ali  | 315 comments Ali had sat down in the field, watching the plants sway in the wind.

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan | 671 comments Courtney sat down among the plants to think and relax a little. She was tired but didn't feel like going back to her cabin, so she had decided to come here and rest.

message 3: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) Aj walks along one of the paths holding a small bag of strawbwrrys. Suddenly, a Dagger apears in front of her, with the words: God of war on it in black script.

message 4: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) Aj looked around, and then she piked it up, it started glowing Bright red. "Ahhhh!"

message 5: by Megan (new)

Megan | 671 comments Courtney heard a yell and looked around, she saw a girl holding a dagger. She got up and ran over to her. "Are you OK?" She asked.

message 6: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) Aj suddenly realizes that she yelled and nodded, She shows her the dagger with trembling fingers, and drops it, The dagger turns back to Bronze

message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan | 671 comments "What was that, why did you yell?" Courtney asked.

message 8: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) "It appeared right in front of mu-mu-me, a-a-and st-arted gl-gl-glowing red." ((She stammers a lot!))

message 9: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) Aj sits down with a thump

message 10: by Megan (last edited Dec 29, 2012 10:46AM) (new)

Megan | 671 comments (Ok. :D)
Courtney sits next to her. "That's weird." Courtney said frowning. "I wonder where it came from."

message 11: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) " It says: God of war."

message 12: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) ((Hey, do you want to join my RP group?))

message 13: by Megan (new)

Megan | 671 comments "Maybe it's talking about Ares?" Courtney suggested.

((what's it called, maybe I'll join))

message 14: by Clare (last edited Dec 29, 2012 11:10AM) (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) ((Camp Half-Blood, I know yer all ready in one camp halfblood rp, but i only have 14 people in it.)) "I dont know, by the way, Im AJ."

message 15: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) AJ frowned suddenly puzzled. "But why would it appear by me?" AJ picks it up and it starts glowing again.

message 16: by Megan (new)

Megan | 671 comments ((Ok, I'll check it out))

"Hi Aj,I'm Courtney." Courtney said.

message 17: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) Aj miled for the first time scince comming to camp.

message 18: by Megan (last edited Dec 29, 2012 11:27AM) (new)

Megan | 671 comments "So, how long have you been here at Camp?" Courtney said, not knowing what else to say.

((Sorry, I've g2g.))

message 19: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) "About a day and half." Aj picks up a stone and throws it.

message 20: by Megan (new)

Megan | 671 comments "Wow, that's not very long at all." Courtney said. "I've been here 4 months."

message 21: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) "Claimed or not?"

message 22: by Megan (last edited Dec 29, 2012 07:57PM) (new)

Megan | 671 comments "Claimed about 2 weeks ago," Courtney said "By Apollo." 'And you, have you been claimed?" Courtney asked.

message 23: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) "Nope, nothing at all, that i know of........"

message 24: by Megan (new)

Megan | 671 comments "I sorry, I'm sure you'll get claimed soon."Courtney assured her.

message 25: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) Aj shrugs and kicks at the ground

message 26: by Megan (new)

Megan | 671 comments Courtney thought for a moment, then an idea popped into her head."Maybe the dagger is a clue of who your godly parent is."Courtney said.

message 27: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) "I dont know, im not very war like, cant even fight properly, i just like making up my own style." Aj rubs her arm

message 28: by Megan (new)

Megan | 671 comments Courtney sat there silent, not knowing what to say.

message 29: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) "I have to go." Aj stands up. "Maybe I'll see you around?"

message 30: by Megan (new)

Megan | 671 comments "Ok, see you around ."Courtney said

message 31: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) "Bye." Aj picks up the knife and walks away.

message 32: by Megan (new)

Megan | 671 comments Courtney rose and walked to the Apollo Cabin.

message 33: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) | 450 comments Ian plucked a strawberry from the field and ate it, savouring the fresh sweetness that came from it's juice.