The Nexus discussion

The Man With the Green Suitcase
This topic is about The Man With the Green Suitcase
ARR'sCOMPLETED (post review) > ARR # 55 - THE MAN WITH THE GREEN SUITCASE by Dee Doanes

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (last edited Nov 13, 2012 06:19PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3016 comments Mod
The Man With the Green Suitcase by Dee Doanes Dee Doanes

Genre: Paranormal/Mystery

The Man With the Green Suitcase

Book Description:

What does...
A prostitute,
A corrupt businessman,and
A disfigured young woman

Have in common with a mysterious, old homeless man who carries a green suitcase?

The old man comes into people’s lives because it is important for them to experience the visions that he is somehow able to show them—visions that even he doesn’t understand. But whoever he connects with will go through a transformation that will change the course of their life, for better or worse. The old man has no memory of who he is or even what the suitcase holds. But one day he will find out all about his own secret and dark past…

This story is magical realism, realistic with paranormal elements, a mystery that needs to be solved, and a man and woman who will finally realize that they were meant to come into each other’s lives and remain forever.

Be one of the first 5 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Mobi & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

1. Penumbra - penumbrareads(at)gmail(dot)com - pdf

message 2: by Penumbra (new) - added it

Penumbra | 37 comments This sound good. I love mysteries. Could I have this in Pdf format please? Thanks!

penumbrareads(at)gmail(dot)com

message 3: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee Doanes (deedoanes) | 2 comments I will send you a copy now

message 4: by Peter (new)

Peter Boysen (OnlookerSlowdown) | 6 comments Peter Boysen. boysenp@gmail.com Kindle friendly format please.