Huntsville-Madison County Public Library discussion

New On the Shelves > What's New - Week of 11/12/2012 - eBooks

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annie Lee (new)

Annie Lee Phillips (annieleephillips) | 477 comments Mod
The following eBook titles are available at http://dmz.hmcpl.org:
The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson The Art Forger by B.A. Shapiro The Cold Cold Ground (Sean Duffy, #1) by Adrian McKinty Drowned by Therese Bohman My Kind of Christmas (Virgin River, #20) by Robyn Carr The Racketeer by John Grisham The Uncommon Appeal of Clouds by Alexander McCall Smith

New downloadable audio on dmz.hmcpl.org:
Argo How the CIA and Hollywood Pulled Off the Most Audacious Rescue in History by Antonio J. Mendez Astray by Emma Donoghue Back to Blood by Tom Wolfe The Bone Bed (Kay Scarpetta, #20) by Patricia Cornwell Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell Here Come the Black Helicopters! Exposing the Liberal Plan for Global Government by Dick Morris Magnificence by Lydia Millet Monster by Walter Dean Myers Mrs. Queen Takes the Train by William Kuhn Mugged Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama by Ann Coulter The Walking Dead The Road to Woodbury by Robert Kirkman Who I Am A Memoir by Pete Townshend

The following eBook titles are available on http://hmcpl.axis360.baker-taylor.com/ (as of this posting, they will actually be on the site sometime tomorrow)
Bad Ground by Dale W. Cramer Summer of Light by Dale W. Cramer Levi's Will by Dale W. Cramer Sutter's Cross by Dale W. Cramer Consider the Fork How Technology Transforms the Way We Cook and Eat by Bee Wilson All Summer Long (Fool's Gold, #9) by Susan Mallery The Inn at Rose Harbor by Debbie Macomber
You Don't Want To Know by Lisa Jackson Joseph Anton by Salman Rushdie The Revenge of Geography What the Map Tells Us About Coming Conflicts and the Battle Against Fate by Robert D. Kaplan Babycakes (Cupcake Club, #3) by Donna Kauffman A Lawman's Christmas (McKettricks of Texas) by Linda Lael Miller Princess Elizabeth's Spy by Susan Elia MacNeal Accelerated by Bronwen Hruska Merry Sexy Christmas Overtime Love\EX-mas Reunion\A Holiday Affair by Beverly Jenkins Finding Mercy by Karen Harper A Cold and Lonely Place A Novel by Sara J. Henry Buddy How a Rooster Made Me a Family Man  by Brian McGrory My Last Empress A Novel by Da Chen The Long Walk A Story of War and the Life That Follows by Brian Castner The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker Heartbroken by Lisa Unger Sisters of Glass by Stephanie Hemphill The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern The Information A History, a Theory, a Flood by James Gleick Angels at the Table A Shirley, Goodness, and Mercy Christmas Story by Debbie Macomber Into the Fire A Firsthand Account of the Most Extraordinary Battle in the Afghan War by Dakota Meyer My Kind of Christmas (Virgin River, #20) by Robyn Carr The Racketeer by John Grisham Rod The Autobiography by Rod Stewart Sweet Tooth by Ian McEwan Iced (Dani O'Malley, #1) by Karen Marie Moning The Sins of the Mother A Novel by Danielle Steel The Twelve (The Passage, #2) by Justin Cronin Elsewhere A memoir by Richard Russo

message 2: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Collins (Jamie_Goodreads) | 3 comments Thanks for this, Annie!

message 3: by Annie Lee (new)

Annie Lee Phillips (annieleephillips) | 477 comments Mod
You are welcome Jamie! I will be sure to add these each time we make eBook purchases. We try to do this at least every other week.