How to Promote YOUR book on Amazon discussion

Authors Tagging Authors

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Hay (michealarthurjameshay) | 4 comments Hello all, I have somehow got myself into the Authors Tagging Authors thingy, and I need five authors and their books to tag on my blog.

Here is the model we've been using:
I am happy to take part in The Next Big Thing: Authors Tagging Authors! I was tagged by Ginger Myrick and I am thrilled to keep this going. So what I am going to do is answer the questions below, tag a new set of 5 authors, then they answer, tag authors, etc. I’m going to be answering questions about my book_____.

1. What is the working title of your book?
2. Where did the idea come from for the book?
3. What genre does your book fall under?
4. Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
5. And for the authors I have tagged

And of course, I will 'like' all the books on Amazon, if you like mine in return. Any takers?

message 2: by Kathleen (last edited Jan 13, 2013 10:56AM) (new)

Kathleen Davies (katyalan) | 3 comments Micheal wrote: "Hello all, I have somehow got myself into the Authors Tagging Authors thingy, and I need five authors and their books to tag on my blog.

I am happy to take part..."

Hi my title is The Unforeseen, just something I thought up. fiction romance suspense.
Hell and Determination. romantic suspense,

message 3: by Bryan (new)

Bryan Mooney | 78 comments Micheal wrote: "Hello all, I have somehow got myself into the Authors Tagging Authors thingy, and I need five authors and their books to tag on my blog.

I am happy to take part..."

Count me in. Bryan

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose Anderson | 10 comments Hi Bryan, you can tag me. I have the questions already and I'm showcasing another new book next week if this fits with your schedule. Rose
http://calliopeswritingtablet.com/

message 5: by Kathleen (last edited Mar 31, 2014 05:08AM) (new)

Kathleen Davies (katyalan) | 3 comments Rose wrote: "Hi Bryan, you can tag me. I have the questions already and I'm showcasing another new book next week if this fits with your schedule. Rose
http://calliopeswritingtablet.com/"

Kathleen wrote: "Micheal wrote: "Hello all, I have somehow got myself into the Authors Tagging Authors thingy, and I need five authors and their books to tag on my blog.

I am ha..."

Hi Bryan you can tag meZeta GiannelliHell and DeterminationThe Unforeseen I an new to this but happy to go along. You can also message me on simmberry@talktalk.net

message 6: by Larry (new)

Larry Seeley (LFSeeley) | 27 comments Don't want to discourage, but all these threads promote the same thing--authors trying to sell to other authors. "Likes" on FB are pretty useless--they don't sell books. If you're going to trade reviews, why not eliminate the middle man and write it yourself?

message 7: by Sabri (new)

Sabri Bebawi | 101 comments Great point, Larry

Thank you for the insight.

Dr. Sabri Bebawi