Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire discussion

What triwizard task would you be best at?

Comments (showing 1-15 of 15) (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joshua (last edited Nov 25, 2012 11:49AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joshua Mortensen I would be best at the third task. I would train a lot, and I am very logical and would know what to do if I run into something.

I have never really been good at swimming (2 Task)

I am scared easily so if I encountered a dragon, I would die.

Jannie Huang The first task.

Maddy The first task. (on a broomstick!!!!!!)
then the third task
then the second task.

GinAndCats The first task

Cassidy I would have to say the second task, which is the task where they have to retrieve what has been stolen from them from the merpeople. And the task that I would not do well at would be the first task, because I would probably stay in one spot, hiding, hoping the dragon will not find me.

Shawna Probably the third. I would just figure out which direction the center is and blast my way through the hedges. XD

Mila The third task, I think I could find the right direction through the maze

Sherri Moorer None of them, as I likely wouldn't be picked. But if I had to guess, the third one with the maze.

Laura The second. I could never do the third I would freak out of someone(thing) coming around the corner of the edge and attacking me! I couldn't do the first cause I wouldn't have known what the task was and wouldn't have been able to learn the right spells.

message 10: by Ciara (last edited Nov 24, 2012 04:38AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ciara The challenges change for every TriWizard Tournament, so the question isn't really valid; but I assume you mean this particular one.
In that case, probabaly the first or third. :)

message 11: by Mia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mia Iverson i would totally choose the swimming

message 12: by Susan (last edited Nov 24, 2012 06:22AM) (new) - added it

Susan Iverson you would do super at swimming! Me? i'd choose the maze -- not! I get too twisted around in those :-)

message 13: by Leah (new) - added it

Leah Third. The second would scare me too much

message 14: by Mia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mia Iverson eeeekkkkk,,, i would be so freaked out if i got chosen!!!!

message 15: by Murdering_Mozart (new)

Murdering_Mozart The Second Task . . . simply because water doesn't scare me as much as creepy mazes.