One On One Role Play discussion

Role Play Requests > Character Roll Play

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Everyone Posts their Character here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Saul
Appearance :Brown hair with a blonde outline, pale skin, tall, a muscular yet thin figure and one black eye and one yellow eye.
History : Unknown
Personality : You'll have to discover it.
Weapon of choice: A Scythe and throwing knives.
Jewelry: angel shaped earing.
Tattoos : none
Other: knows martial arts.

message 3: by Alice (new)

Alice | 1 comments Name: Rhine

Appearance: blonde hair, one eye brown, the other blue, light, but not pale skin,

History: ( too lazy to write one now.... might do it later. Her history isnt that important anyway.)

Personality: shy, sweet, trustworthy,

Weapon of choice: her dagger

Jewelry: a silver moon necklace

Tattoos: an infinity sign on her wrist

Rowan *call me Red* (RowanMoss) | 5 comments Name: Lilly

Appearance: Tall, short auburn hair, pale skin, little muscular, very flexible, and thin.

History: Was born in Ireland, and she lives with her mom. Her dad died years before.

Personality: Sweet, kind, looks out for others, very protective of those she loves, is a little bit of a bookworm, and loves to be outside.

Weapon of choice: sword, dagger, and hand to hand

Jewelry: her locket

Tattoos: An acorn on her neck

Other: can run very fast

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ So sick guys, I love all 3!

message 6: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) Name: Kate Yagami

Appearance: Long black hair that usually stays in a braid so it's out of the way. Violet eyes that stand out and pale skin.

History: I was born into a normal, 'rich' family. They had all the money. I was always hated because of that with people that I would usually get along with. My parents were always dissapointed in me, they had blond, beautiful hair. They had blue eyes that sparkled. My eyes, all they did was challenge. I always wore tomb boyish clothing. Mostly black, mostly things I could get around in. They then disowned me at the age of 10. I was then on the streets, fighting on my own. And I was good at it too. I never had friends, but the street made it so I didn't care. I'm out for myself....

Personality: Hard headed, broken even if she won't show it, strong, smart, capable of anything, problem solver, and very very strong.

Weapon of choice: Throwing knives, daggers, and a bow and arrows.

Jewelry: A choker with a purple stone in the middle. Black, fingerless gloves.

Tattoos: None.

Other: She sometimes crys herself to sleep, but no one would know it. She is a pro thief.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Ryder Way

Appearance:
Photobucket
5'7" 115 pounds, small build, stronger than you would think.

History: Ryder has been through some ups. And some downs. His family has pretty much let him fend for himself since he started high school. Now as a senior he goes sometimes and has okay grades. His main focus is getting that record deal as a guitarist/singer/songwriter. Right now he's in sort of an 'up,' but is still recovering from his second suicide attempt, less than three months ago. Ryder has friends, likes most of them, but also gets in fights and has enemies...

Personality: Ryder can be very sensitive, though he is reluctant to show it. Outwardly he's flamboyant and feisty, with a hint of bad-ass sass. He also has a very strict sense of good and bad; not so much as right and wrong.

Weapon of choice: His fists. He's small but mighty. Ryder can also most successfully use a pair of curved knives.

Jewelry: Usually will sport a tie bracelet or two on both wrists and rubber bands.

Tattoos: On his forearm he had in plain black script "I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone..."

Other: