♥Calling All Fangirls♥ discussion

TV Shows > Once Upon A Time !

Comments (showing 1-21 of 21) (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diana ❀ ☺, The Smart One (new)

Diana ❀ ☺ | 845 comments Mod
Love this show!! Have you watched it?? Watching it tonight :)

message 2: by Cheshire Cat (new)

Cheshire Cat (roseherondale) | 355 comments Yeah. I love this show. But in my country the first season ended last weak and I have no idea when the second season will come.

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 38 comments I haven't watched it...what's it about?

message 4: by Cheshire Cat (last edited Nov 17, 2012 05:30AM) (new)

Cheshire Cat (roseherondale) | 355 comments Its about a town where everyone is part of a fairy tale. These fairy tales are twisted from the actual ones that we all know. But no one remembers anything about their fairy tale past because of a curse cast by the evil queen and also the time has stopped for them all. They don't age. But a few people remember everything. A girl comes in the town one day which was unusual because no one comes in or goes out of the town. The girl is their savior who can break the curse.

message 5: by Farhia (new)

Farhia (farhia97) | 299 comments ABSOLUTE BEST SHOW EVER!!!

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (Cassiecrow) | 853 comments love that show, although i kinda like Grimm better than once upon a time. but i still love it!

message 7: by Mish (new)

Mish (Mish101) | 36 comments Love this show<3

message 8: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Marrie  | 4142 comments Mod
I like the sound of the premise for it. What nights does it air? And what season is it on in America?

message 9: by Diana ❀ ☺, The Smart One (new)

Damieka ~*IOnlyDateBookBoys*~ wrote: "I like the sound of the premise for it. What nights does it air? And what season is it on in America?"

it airs on sundays an d i think its on season 2 :)

message 11: by Onyx (new)

Onyx | 218 comments I am soooo excited for the next season. I have a feeling hook is gonna come after Emma before Gold. I was just like cursing out the TV

message 12: by Diana ❀ ☺, The Smart One (new)

Onyx { Italian Girls Dont Take No Shit} wrote: "I am soooo excited for the next season. I have a feeling hook is gonna come after Emma before Gold. I was just like cursing out the TV"

lol... yea probably.. I dont want hook to get to mr.gold, because i kinda like him...

message 13: by Diana ❀ ☺, The Smart One (new)

regina is innocent!! it was the mom disguised as her!! Now, regina will be evil again because they blamed her for everything!!!

message 14: by Onyx (new)

Onyx | 218 comments Damn! Why!? They should've found the truth!? What happened to Emma's lie detector!?!?!?!?!?!

message 15: by Diana ❀ ☺, The Smart One (new)

Onyx { Italian Girls Dont Take No Shit} wrote: "Damn! Why!? They should've found the truth!? What happened to Emma's lie detector!?!?!?!?!?!"

i know right!! i guess she got a little rusty :( and where is her ex?? its taking him forever to get to storybrooke!!

message 16: by Onyx (new)

Onyx | 218 comments Ikr!!!! How suprised will they be?!? Both Henry and Emma!

message 17: by Diana ❀ ☺, The Smart One (new)

Onyx { Italian Girls Dont Take No Shit} wrote: "Ikr!!!! How suprised will they be?!? Both Henry and Emma!"

i know, i cant wait!!! IT will be one of the most surprising episodes!

message 18: by Erika (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 318 comments Does anyone know where I can watch the second season of this? It isn't on Netflix and I really want to watch it.

message 19: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (DrCicle) I love that show!!!

message 20: by Jess (new)

Jess Giesbrecht (JessIsCrazy) | 7 comments I absolutely love that show!!!

message 21: by Mila (new)

Mila (Kala39) | 29 comments I'm totally obsessed with this show! Waiting for Season 7....