Friends with Books discussion

Troublemaker
This topic is about Troublemaker
Monthly Reads: Children > Troublemaker

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Adriana Discuss Troublemaker here!

Josiah (KenJenningsJeopardy74) I'm waiting for it to come back in at my library. If it isn't back on the shelves soon, I'll request a copy from another library.

message 3: by Adriana (last edited Nov 10, 2012 03:37PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Adriana I just got it. I'm planning on starting it later on tonight actually since it's pretty short. Well... compared to my other books. It's weird how Andrew Clements has written a favorite of mine but I've only read one book by him. It's about time I read another books by him.

Josiah (KenJenningsJeopardy74) I've only read the first book of Andrew Clements's Keepers of the School series, but I liked what I read in that first book. Besides that, the only Andrew Clements novel I've read is Extra Credit, which I also liked.

Adriana Really? I would have thought you would have read lots of Andrew Clements. I don't know I guess you seem like a Andrew Clements fan (:
You should read A Week in the Woods by him.

Josiah (KenJenningsJeopardy74) I actually didn't read my first Andrew Clements book until someone here on Goodreads recommended him to me. The Janitor's Boy was the one he liked best, though I still haven't read it. If I ever have the time, I look forward to giving A Week in the Woods a chance; I have much respect for Andrew Clements as an author.

Adriana I started Troublemaker today.
(view spoiler)
I already like Clay. He's honestly a good kid and I'm sure will bring me some more laughs.

Adriana Aw! I loved it :D
I loved that he was an artist and his picture at the end.
(view spoiler)