Elder scrolls RP discussion

Normal RP! ~

Comments (showing 1-50 of 446) (446 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Cinderia (new)

Cinderia (Icarusandthedjinn) | 257 comments Mod
Here is the normal RP, obviously...

message 2: by GinAndCats (new)

GinAndCats | 36 comments Yay! by the way, i know nothing about this, sorry...

message 3: by Shekotsu (new)

Shekotsu | 26 comments -a fire lights, crakling to life-

message 4: by GinAndCats (new)

GinAndCats | 36 comments *Captor hears a noise and goes to check it out*

message 5: by Shekotsu (new)

Shekotsu | 26 comments -as it burns, a figure seems to be within the flames-

message 6: by GinAndCats (new)

GinAndCats | 36 comments "Well damn..." Captor whispers

message 7: by Shekotsu (new)

Shekotsu | 26 comments -as she moves, the fire moves with her-

message 8: by GinAndCats (new)

GinAndCats | 36 comments *Captor is totally captivated*

((excuse my pun))

message 9: by Shekotsu (new)

Shekotsu | 26 comments -She steps from the fire, glowing and shimmering-

message 10: by GinAndCats (new)

GinAndCats | 36 comments Captor clears his throat
"Um, hello, fair maiden of the fire."

message 11: by Shekotsu (new)

Shekotsu | 26 comments Hello kind sir.
-her voice is smooth and like a ringing bell-

message 12: by GinAndCats (new)

GinAndCats | 36 comments She's pretty, her voice too, Captor thinks
"What brings a beautiful mistress like you to a place like this?" gestures to the surrounding forrest

message 13: by Shekotsu (new)

Shekotsu | 26 comments I like to sometimes visit travelers on their way through.

message 14: by GinAndCats (new)

GinAndCats | 36 comments Captor looks taken aback
"Why, thank you. Would you accompany me on a stroll then?"

message 15: by Shekotsu (new)

Shekotsu | 26 comments I'd be delighted ^_^

message 16: by GinAndCats (new)

GinAndCats | 36 comments Captor sticks out his elbow
"May I know the beautiful maidens name? " he flashes a grin

message 17: by Shekotsu (new)

Shekotsu | 26 comments -she giggles- Kaji -takes his elbow-

message 18: by GinAndCats (new)

GinAndCats | 36 comments They start walking.
"That is a beautiful name. I go by Captor."

message 19: by Shekotsu (new)

Shekotsu | 26 comments Thank you, at that is a very handsome name.

message 20: by GinAndCats (new)

GinAndCats | 36 comments "As it would fit a handsome man."
They pass a scenic pond.

message 21: by Shekotsu (new)

Shekotsu | 26 comments -she giggles and smiles-

message 22: by Cinderia (new)

((ACK! I spend one day off goodreads. I didn't think it would be active already XD ))
Alain was going to go to his favorite pond to swim. But, oddly enough to him, their were already three people their.
He decided to reamin quiet, and watch for now.

message 23: by Sam (new)

Sam | 117 comments In the distance, as if summoned by the thought of her presence, Dar'kana steadily loaded her bow with a delicately carved bow made of glass and gold. Blue veins criss-crossed through its design, as well as the arrow. The tip lingered on the group, resting on Darion. "Got you," The Khajiit whispered before she was sent flying to the side, crashing into a tree. The arrow went whizzing over their heads into a tree. Dar'kana's attacker was a bear twice her size and three times her weight.

message 24: by Cinderia (new)

Alain flinched as the arrows whistled past him.

message 25: by Sam (new)

Sam | 117 comments Dar'kana looked over at Darion for a split second before pushing him out of the way of a bear paw. She lowered her face covering to reveal two glowing blue eyes, surprisingly human."Don't interfere Nord! I don't need help from you." She quickly turned and shot a glowing arrow into the Brady's thick skull. Frost formed around the hole and the bear toppled over and died, it's black eyes glazed over.

message 26: by Sam (new)

Sam | 117 comments ((XD Brady's...... I lent to say bear))

message 27: by Cinderia (new)

Alain looked at the Khajiit. Looked like she was from the theives guild.
" Shadows are a cowardly thing.." He said, out of the blue.

message 28: by Sam (new)

Sam | 117 comments She turned on her heel, the arrow tip at his throat."You have been summoned by Sithis. He requires your soul. Any last words?"

message 29: by Sam (new)

Sam | 117 comments She stared down at the stick that was once her arrow with "da-fuq" face. The Khajiit frowned and looked at Darion."Dar'kana wonders why you aren't freezing from the inside..... "

message 30: by Cinderia (new)

Alain jumped onto a nearbye tree branch and watched the scene.

message 31: by Sam (new)

Sam | 117 comments "Now Dar'kana sees why people want you killed." The Khajiit mumble brazenly. She brushed her finger over a silver dagger before plunging it into Darion's chest.

message 32: by Sam (new)

Sam | 117 comments She let out a hiss and fell to the ground. A trail of blood dripped from her nose and she quickly whipped it away. Dar'kana drew out a sword shining with venom and growled.

message 33: by Cinderia (new)

Alain quickly appeared in between them.
" Stop" He ordered leniently.
" Do not abuse Merdias blessing to you"

message 34: by Sam (new)

Sam | 117 comments "Move Brenton. This doesn't consern you. Darkana doesn't want to kill more than Darkana has to." The Khajiit woman placed a paw on Alain's chest, pushing him back. "This is between the Nord and Dar'kana." She raised her sword with a growl and attacked, metal clashing.

Not to far from where they were, a girl gingerly steps out of her cabin. Inside, a black haired Brenton sleeps the day away as if it was night. This was the only time that the young Drudge could leave her home and wander off into the thick green woods, far from any town.
She danced among the branches and flowers, a smile quickly spreading across her pale face. Her snow white hair blew behind her with the warm breeze. "How nice it is today," She whispered softly before an odd sound resonated through the forest, stirring birds from their trees. "What was that....?" She muttered following after the piercing sound.

message 35: by Sam (last edited Nov 10, 2012 05:27PM) (new)

Sam | 117 comments "Dar'kana does not question orders." She hissed.

The girl stopped short when her silver eyes looked upon a group of.... people. Living breathing people, like her. Well similar. There was a Flame Elemental and.... A cat?
As she looked over the group her eyes rested on the man with the sun colored hair with the large black sword, and another with hair the color of a young tree. It was such a nice shade of brown . A feeling overcame her that made her whole face turn a brilliant pink and he stomach did twists.

message 36: by Cinderia (new)

Alain, figuring he tried to stop them in a peacefull manner, and he wasn't useing magick for the likes of them, turned his head. Seeing the aproching girl.
He raised a brow at the odd, yet beautiful, looking Breton.

message 37: by Sam (new)

Sam | 117 comments She turned a deeper shade of pink and looked at the the ground, focusing on a small pink flower. She said nothing, for this was one of her first encounters with a person in a long time.

message 38: by Sam (new)

Sam | 117 comments He mouth formed a small "o" as she starred into his eyes. She gullped and took a step back, twisting her thin fingers together. "My.....name....is...."

message 39: by Cinderia (new)

Alain watched, with interest, from a distance.

message 40: by GinAndCats (new)

GinAndCats | 36 comments Captor does his best to protect Kaji from the fight, like a gentleman.

message 41: by Sam (new)

Sam | 117 comments Mike wrote: ""Let me guess... Snow? Named after your skin and hair color?" Darion asked, "I'm Darion" He said bowing."

Snow nods mutely, a soft smile on her face."Y-yes. My name is Snow."

message 42: by Cinderia (new)

Alain sees the Fire woman, doing a little head bow of greetings.

message 43: by Cinderia (new)

"I would think a werewolf would understand that. I sense the sheddings of a bitterlife force of a true vampire. Can't you smell it?" Alain asked.

message 44: by Cinderia (new)

" So, what?" Alain asked.
" Are you a slave or something?" He stated bluntly.

message 45: by Cinderia (last edited Nov 10, 2012 06:10PM) (new)

" I see. I have heard of a Drudge. I apologize, you did not deserve that rude statment." He said bowing his head in apology.

message 46: by Cinderia (last edited Nov 10, 2012 06:23PM) (new)

He smiled breifly.
" I am one of the new archmages. For the new mages guild. I am also a preist of Meridia." He said, conjuring a seed.
" Planting these." He said dropping it laziliy.
It magickly sunk in the ground, and, in a matter of seconds, a shrine to Meridia burst from the ground, making plant life healthily flurish around it.

message 47: by Cinderia (new)

Alain chuckled.
" Oh, no. That is a side power, for spreading the word of Meridias life. This-" He held open his palm, making a controlled green spark of electricity form, dancing in his hand.
" -Is my power. Of course I can use it in much more powerful quantities. But it's not necessary at the moment."

message 48: by Shekotsu (new)

Shekotsu | 26 comments -turns to fire and begins to spread-

message 49: by Cinderia (new)

" Yes, about that. I come here almost every day. And it's usually quiet. Why the sudden crowd?" He asked, then looking at the fire, suprised, but still leineintly calm.

message 50: by Shekotsu (new)

Shekotsu | 26 comments -reforms- Mu names Kaji!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9