Calvin and Hobbes discussion

Does anyone know what Bill Watterson is up to these days?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zoab (new)

Zoab Kapoor True maybe hes making a new book

message 2: by Lulu (new)

Lulu | 17 comments Mod
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Wat...

At Wikipedia, it states that he is painting. It also states that he has done a few brief articles regarding "Peanuts."

message 3: by Chris (new)

Chris M. | 5 comments He wrote a review of a Charles Schulz biography for the Wall Street Journal that can be found here: http://online.wsj.com/public/article/...

The Wikipedia article Lulu references calls him "notably reclusive." That appears to be an understated. The Loch Ness Monster, Big Foot, and JD Salinger all have more public sitings than Mr. Watterson. Too bad.

message 4: by Lulu (new)

Lulu | 17 comments Mod
Hmmmm....a quest!

message 5: by Kataury (new)

Kataury I thought he died in 1995

message 6: by Lulu (new)

Lulu | 17 comments Mod
Clearly. Very very very young....:)

message 7: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Oh. Okay! Well that's good anyway.

message 8: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) i hope he writes another book, hes so funny, calvins so stupid(in a good way :), but always says these deep profound things. and he never seems to graduate out of first grade. :)

message 9: by Eastofoz (new)

Eastofoz I think I read somewhere a good while ago that he stopped writing about Calvin which is too bad :( It's easily my favourite comic strip and I haven't come across another one like it.

message 10: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) i know *sigh*

message 11: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy (jakerator) | 3 comments Hes a very smart writer. He made soo much money leaving the papers because everyone buys the books now. I think he should come out with one last book just to suprise everyone or just to keep people stuck on his awsome comic.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

YEAH!

message 13: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) totally, their is noone like him
oh get this,he said that he married a girl like susie(i wonder if he was like calvin?)

message 14: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy (jakerator) | 3 comments yeah. he said that when he said he married a girl like susie.

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (spacealien) i think hes not doing anything or hes making more comic strips

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) | 6 comments Abby wrote: "i hope he writes another book, hes so funny, calvins so stupid(in a good way :), but always says these deep profound things. and he never seems to graduate out of first grade. :)"

What I find wierd is...why is Susie getting A's, but still staying in first grade.
And why is Calvin 6 in all the books.

message 17: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 7 comments I got A's in first grade. So did all my friends. You just have to show you're really realyl really smart for them to move you up, and I imagine you would skip a grade when you're a bit older and more intellectually developed.

I think it's kinda wierd that they have multiple Christmases and stuff, and Calvin's always the same age. But I guess for the sake of the comic, you have to give him some license.

message 19: by Isaac (new)

Isaac (swimblue67) | 1 comments Some guy named gary w. made a new blog with calvin as an adult and he married susie d. and had a girl named bacon.

message 20: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 11 comments Supposedly he's painting and writing music, but I don't know, that's just what I heard.