Christopher Moore discussion

hey ...

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cathy (new)

Cathy | 3 comments Hi I'm Cathy and I was happy to see this group on goodreads -- I have adored Christopher Moore ever since I first found he existed. The first book I read was A Dirty Job and I kept wondering what's this guy on, and how do I get it too??
SO then I read Lamb and absolutely fell in love.
I just recently (today) got the "deluxe" version of Lamb and it looks like a Bible so my plan now is to take it with me to church and read it and everyone will be all confused and tricked. They might believe that my soul has been saved from hell.
At least it will give me a chuckle.

message 2: by Lori (new)

Lori (tnbbc) Cathy Im not sure, but wouldnt that LAND you in hell? Reading christopher moore in church???

I have the original version of Lamb on my counter, Its the next book up. I cant wait to finish the one im reading now so I can start it.

The only CM book ive read so far was The Stupidest Angel, but i absolutely loved it!!!

message 3: by Max (new)

Max Nemtsov (spintongues) | 3 comments i don't think it will. in the afterword chris suggested himself that if people have a problem with Lamb, they should pray more ))

message 4: by Cathy (new)

Cathy | 3 comments Hell, maybe it is a done deal. I slept in anyway.

message 5: by Fredstrong (new)

Fredstrong | 10 comments God belss us all, everyone... :D

message 6: by Jaret (last edited Aug 22, 2008 12:56PM) (new)

Jaret | 2 comments Here it is Meredith,

http://www.amazon.com/Lamb-Special-Gi...

Its a very nice edition. It has an extended forward that mentions people using LAMB in church. :)

message 7: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Kennedy (sysguy) | 5 comments I just finished listening to Lamb from Audible. The reader (Fisher Stevens) does a great job of it and I found myself laughing out loud often. In fact I enjoyed so much that I want to get a paperback of it to read as well.

I only have two more Moore novels to complete the series and both are in Audiobook Format. Looking forward to completing them as well.