Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) Last Sacrifice question

team Adrian or Dimitri???
Cameron Cameron Nov 07, 2012 02:07PM
alright guys. i love rose and dimitri together because i guess there really in love, but I WANTED HER TO GET WITH ADRIAN. he loves her so much. thoughts????

dimtri is a badass gardian he dosent open for anyone and rose somehow understood him perfectly and the same hapend to dimitri he kept her in line and in the academy he has a gentle side like no other with heands that can break a mens neck he can give the gentle touch of a lover. TEAM DIMITRI all the way i like adrian but he cant compare to my SEXY Russian god Dimitri!!!!!!

Liz (last edited Dec 19, 2012 02:27PM ) Dec 19, 2012 02:26PM   1 vote
I think I prefer Dmitri, just because Rose loves him. Though I think, had Adrian come before Dmitri, things could have been different. moments like these Peter Beagle is much more eloquent than me.

“The true secret in being a hero lies in knowing the order of things. The swineherd cannot already be wed to the princess when he embarks on his adventures, nor can the boy knock on the witch's door when she is already away on vacation... Things must happen when it is time for them to happen."

Veronica (last edited Nov 08, 2012 06:01AM ) Nov 08, 2012 05:55AM   1 vote
I'm always team DIMITRI
Adrian tried changing himself for rose, but that's not because he thought it was right or he wanted it, plus he kinda fell for Sydney within a few months of getting acquainted. so his love can hardly be that real.

Magdala team didmitri, it's pretty obvious tht he's better than adrian
Mar 11, 2013 12:26PM
U 25x33
Estela Dimitri's the best I ♥♥♥♥ hhim
May 16, 2013 01:49PM

Team Dimitri ALWAYS... Adrian and Rose we never really together. She was to busy off saving Dimitri and he was busy drowning in the bottle. Don't get me wrong I love Adrian but he wasn't right for Rose. He wanted to be something he is not and no-one in a relationship should change who they are for the other person. You either love them for who they are or you don't. Rose and Dimitri are just too similar to ever not fit together.
Adrian will be the man he is meant to be, with someone else....(not sure that's Sydney but we will see) and while what Rose and Dimitri did was hurtful he will eventually forgive and move on.
Just my thoughts

Dimitriiiiii... although i love Adrian, i just cant seem Rose and him together

Definately ADRIAN!!!

So far I'm at team Adrian, but I'm only at the third book so maybe I change my mind. But I think Dimitri is cute too, I just like Adrian better (a)

Dimitri because I never felt any love between her and Adrian.

Team Dimitri! After reading Last Sacrifice a few times, I realize it wasn't right for Rose to cheat on Adrian, even if it was because she still loved Dimitri. But she does feel terrible about it, and apologized (even though Adrian didn't take it very well).
And Rose realized that Adrian had tried to change for HER, not for himself. Even if Dimitri was truly gone, she wouldn't have felt the same way for Adrian that she had for Dimitri - she loved him too much.
I just think Rose and Dimitri were always meant to be together <3 They were always in sync and understood each other perfectly.

Dimitri, but I do love Adrian...

Well, I'd like to go with team DIMITRI!!! There was something about Dimitri that was just HIM which made him all the more special. Adrian was a relly good guy and it kinda broke my heart how things ended up between Rose and him and I agree, he wasn't too far of about the whole Rose-using-him-in-her-grand-schemes-for-the-greater-good thing, but nonetheless, I can't see through the fact that Rose wasn't good for him. Like his other reliefs(alcohol, nicotine) she was addictive but not someone who could bring out the best in him. On the other hand, Dimitri and Rose were beyond perfect for each other. Each had what the other lacked and were always there for each come hell or high water... The simplest reason could have been this --- Rose was in love eith Dimitri, not Adrian. So no matter when or how the three met, or what happened to bring them together, it was Dimitri Rose was destined for...

You guys are making me want to reread this series. Team D all the way though, love him. I haven't read the Bloodlines yet but I may start it soon.

Team Adrian because I hated how Rose and Dimitri screwed him over at the end of the series. He deserves better than Rose.

I really love Adrian I really wanted him to find someone better then Rose.

DIMITRI ofcourse!!!!! kick ass, hot, sexy and much more!!!!!!

no wayyy man! Rose and Dmitri are totally better! Theyre like the ultimate team. besides adrian was too busy drinking and losing himself to even commit, and rose was too busy thinking about dmitri. i think its obvious who they shud've been with. i did feel bad for Adrian though, but if he steps up his game, he'll defntly find someone who will commit back to him- that's who he shud end up with, someone who cares and loves him enough to stay with him and stick up for him no matter what. I think that while he's all wild, he shud be with someone down to earth (like say sydney???) besides, sydney also needs some funn and excitement in her life (like say adrain???) Rose on the other hand is perfect for dmitri becuz while he loves her, he also knows where the line stands in situations and keeps it that way- which is good for someone like rose who's always wild, and doesnt think before she acts. complementary differences attract. (atleast in these cases). and theyre soooo cuuute.

Absolutely 100% without a doubt Mr. Gorgeous Awesome Dimitri Belikov (AKA Comrade)!!!

Adrian who?

DIMITRI! Adrian was to late. Not to be mean or anything but, isnt Dimitri 7 years older than Rose? I mean I dont really mind in all because I will always love Dimitri.

Dimitri is the best for Rose, through i do Love Adrain, Dimitri is better for Rose

Kay (last edited Jun 23, 2013 12:21PM ) Jun 23, 2013 12:18PM   0 votes
It's hard for me to say whether I am Team Adrian or Team Dimitri because on one hand, I think Dimitri is the perfect being for Rose. I've always loved Dimitri. I really can't think of a better written relationship. Rose and Dimitri were just so in sync all the time and were obviously meant for each other in so, so many ways. On the other, I also love Adrian, and I just think he is so sweet and amazing that he didn't deserve what he got. He and Rose just weren't meant to be. My heart hurt so bad for him many times. I don't love or support one more than the other--they're just different, obviously. I really hope Adrian gets everything he deserves in Bloodlines.

deleted member Nov 07, 2012 06:17PM   0 votes
I liked Adrian before he was all in love with Rose, he changed to much well exept the smoking and drinking.Dimitri was a bad ass from the start even when he was being sweet with Rose. In other words I'm team Dimitri.

Always Dimitri!

hey .. demitri when it came to rose nd adrian when it came to sydney .. ;-)

I was so in love with Adrian for all the books, until the last Sacrifice, when he got all whiny and the spirit madness started to show more. I still don't like Dimitri though because: He has a hard time keeping his word/ he is weak willed. In the last Sacrifice he Specifically told Rose that he would not take another man's girl and then five minutes later they were having sex... I was like way to keep it in your pants man.

i really wanted Adrian and rose to get together so i'm team Adrian

Sandra (last edited Nov 08, 2012 05:49AM ) Nov 08, 2012 05:46AM   0 votes
I was really into Adrian by the end. Took me a while to warm up to him tho. But by the end, I had the feeling he was too good for Rose. He is a gentle soul. Rose would have destroyed Adrian all together if Dimitri had died (when he should) and she would have given him a true chance to be with her. But even with Dimitri gone, Adrian would always be second best. The one she had to settle for, when she could have had it all. Even a 'prince' can't defeat a 'god'...

And so much the better!!
Destroyed by Rose or not the Spin-off series Bloodlines totally rocks :D

Love em both but can't go past Dimitri. I love him

I really like em both a whole lot. I think in some way Adrian and rose are cuter. it's probably cause Adrian tried to change for rose. that was pretty dang sweet

there is no contest. DIMITRI. Adrian loses 100000 points next to him. I mean, how can anyone think about Adrian when there is Dimitri? Beautiful, sweet, loyal Dimitri? If Rose would have chosen Adrian instead of Dimitri I wouldn't have fall in love with the series (as I did).
Rose/Dimitri was one of the best romance I have read in a while...

deleted member Jan 22, 2013 04:13AM   0 votes
Totally Team Dimitri.

Adrian forever♥

Dimitri

D.I.M.I.T.R.I.!!!!!!!!!!

Cameron wrote: "alright guys. i love rose and dimitri together because i guess there really in love, but I WANTED HER TO GET WITH ADRIAN. he loves her so much. thoughts????"

just bcuz adrian luvz rose she cant leave dimitri bcuz he luvs her too so dimitri luvd her b4 rose so she shud luv dimiri n be jst frnds with adrian :)

AAAAAH Adrian is SO H.O.T but Dimitri... he... is... a...god!

Dimitri but Adrian is sweet

for me it was dimitri all the way

Ahh I'm so torn between the two! I can understand why Rose is confused! But I think Dimitri, can't beat first true love!