Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Books not show in autnor profile

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by George (new)

George Cole | 4 comments I am the author of Colt O'Brien Grows Up which is already listed on Goodreads. However, it does not show as one of mine. I was confused and tried to add it to my profile and found out that it wouldn't let me do that. At least not with the full information. I also changed my name in my profile to match the name on the 3 books that I authored that are listed on Goodreads. I was happy that I was able to upload the Ebook version of my book but want all of my titles to show with me as the author in my profile. Also, i expect that my attempt to add books needs to be undone.

message 2: by Traveling Diva (new)

Traveling Diva (travelingdiva) | 372 comments Hi George,

I deleted the new copy you made and updated the existing record to go under your profile. The author name is "George Matthew Cole" where there are two spaces between George and Matthew. It needs to have that extra space to show up under your profile. Are there any other books you should have on your profile that aren't there? Just post a link to them here and we can update them for you.

message 3: by Traveling Diva (new)

Traveling Diva (travelingdiva) | 372 comments BTW I already fixed El Porto Summer as well

message 4: by George (new)

George Cole | 4 comments Thanks for the help.