The Next Best Book Club discussion

Book Related Banter > TBR list out of control

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marla (new)

Marla | 87 comments My to-read list is over a 1K books and I think, out of control. What do you do to keep things reasonable? Does anyone delete *gasp* books they've marked to-read?

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 610 comments I have my to-read list set up in a variety of ways - to-read-2012 for books I want to read this year, to-read-library for books I want to get from the library, I also have a wishlist for books I want to read but don't own and not yet released for ones, I want to read but aren't out yet

message 3: by Jane (new)

Jane | 221 comments Marla - I can be absolutely no help to you as my TBR list is around 750 and I have to go back and cull through periodically.

message 4: by Marla (new)

Marla | 87 comments Thanks Dee, I do have many tiers of books: to-read-next, want-to-read, to-read and maybe.

@Jane, I have never gone through and weeded out my to-read books. I only marked to-read the first book in a series, so, sadly, it is even longer than it appears.

message 5: by Aoibhínn (last edited Nov 13, 2012 05:31PM) (new)

Aoibhínn (aoibhinn) I made three separate exclusive TBR lists on here. My 'to read' list is book I own but haven't read yet. 'My most wanted' list is book I really want to read but don't yet own. And then there's 'might like to read someday' list for book that seem interesting but I'm not to push on reading/buying right away.