Action/Adventure Aficionados discussion

D*E*D Dead
This topic is about D*E*D Dead
Promotions > D*E*D, DEAD - FREE for members of this group!

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Larry (new) - added it

Larry Garner (LarryAnimalGarner) | 34 comments For the next three days (until midnight mountain time on 11/7) I'll send members of the A/A aficionados group a free digital file of my novel D*E*D,DEAD. I'll send your choice of file, mobi, epub, pdf, or Word doc.

Just post your request here, so I know you belong to this fine group of A/A aficionados!

message 2: by Larry (new) - added it

Larry Garner (LarryAnimalGarner) | 34 comments I must say that I'm surprised....I really thought a number of people would take advantage of a free book offer.

message 3: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Literary Adrenaline Junkie (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (Gatadelafuente) | 4243 comments Mod
Your book sounds interesting, Larry. I have a huge backlog of books that I need to get around to reading, so I can't commit to reading and reviewing more books right now, especially ebooks.

message 4: by Larry (new) - added it

Larry Garner (LarryAnimalGarner) | 34 comments It's not a huge deal.... I just thought there would have been at least a couple readers interested in a free ebook. Maybe next time I'll offer one paperback and see if there is any more response. :)

message 5: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Literary Adrenaline Junkie (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (Gatadelafuente) | 4243 comments Mod
I think there's a lot going on this time of year. I know I'm swamped...

message 6: by Eileen (new)

Eileen Larry, I have your book on my Kindle. I just haven't had time to read it.

I agree with Lady D. about being swamped. Sad to say, I only had time to read 2 books last month.

message 7: by Lisa P, My weekend is all booked up! (new) - added it

Lisa P | 1537 comments Mod
Larry, I also already have your book on my kindle. Thanks for the offer though...hopefully will get to read it soon. :)

message 8: by Sharan (new)

Sharan (SharanMangalore) | 31 comments Oh! I had missed this post!

Well next time will need to be on alert for this :)

message 9: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (spiralcity) I missed this post as well. It is burried at the bottom of the forum.

Perhaps when a promo is offered it should be sent to a mod or LadyD so she can make sure everyone see's the post.

message 10: by Eileen (new)

Eileen Larry, I started your book this weekend and I can't put it down, it's been a real page turner. Now, back to my reading to see what happens next!

message 11: by Larry (new) - added it

Larry Garner (LarryAnimalGarner) | 34 comments Good to hear that, Eileen! Kevin & Sharan, if you're interested in receiving a digital file, PM me your email address and the format you prefer.