Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '11 - '12 > DEC BOM - Blood Memories -spoilers

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments This thread is to discuss:Blood Memories by Barb Hendee Blood Memories (Vampire Memories, #1) by Barb Hendee starting in December!

message 2: by Dawn, Reading Guru (new)

Dawn (DawnV) | 3952 comments I just ordered this one hopefully it will be in before the end of the month.
Any thoughts good bad or otherwise?

message 3: by Gin (new)

Gin | 338 comments I think I'll try and read this one next. I'm really curious, I've not heard good or bad about it. Seems like not many ave actually read it.

message 4: by Dawn, Reading Guru (new)

Dawn (DawnV) | 3952 comments I ordered this one twice and both times it fell through weird you know.

message 5: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (Sunnytat462) | 3072 comments This one was a little odd for me as it was all about drama with the characters, drama in their past and drama in their present. I liked Eleshia, liked how she changed throughout the book, became more confident. I really liked how she dealt with William, who while odd, I loved. Maggie was hard to warm up to at first, but I did like her and hated what happened to her. Wade and Dominick were more people that I didn’t like at first, I was worried that they were going to be the downfall to everyone. I was glad to see how things worked out there. I am not sure what to think about what happened with Julian and Phillip. With my lukewarm feelings on this book I am not sure that I will continue.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blood Memories (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Barb Hendee (other topics)