❤ Coffee, Books & Lipgloss ❤ Book Blogger & Author Social Hub discussion

:: BLOGGERS CORNER > A Follow for a Follow

Comments (showing 1-42 of 42) (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laurynne (last edited Feb 11, 2013 10:08AM) (new)

Laurynne Gouws (laurynnegouws) | 47 comments Mod

Welcome blogger's to the follow for a follow thread here on Coffee, Books & Lipgloss Social Hub.

RULES:

• You must follow all the links in this post - before your link is added to the group.

• If you have a problem with following a particular blog, you may post the issue below and someone will respond.

• If you are a YA blogger and cannot follow Adult Book bloggers, (because the site blocks you) then seriously now... don't expect a follow from them.

• If you have followed one of the blogs and are unsure of whether or not they have followed you back - Once you get to their site, follow and then leave them a comment with a link back to your blog and say something like "New Follower, follow back?"

• If you receive a comment like that... follow the blog back. If your follow came from this thread and word get's out you didn't follow back, I'll immediately remove your link.

• If an adult book blogger follows a YA blogger and doesn't get a return follow... it's because the law says they can't get to your site. But what you can do is send them a message to LIKE your facebook page. (include the link so they can find it)

• DO NOT add your links below this post. It will be deleted. You need to message Me and I will personally add your blog link to this thread.

•••

laurynne

•••

Here's the list of active bloggers: (If the link is in both groups, it's because there is no age restrictions on the blog - I checked each one)

ADULT BLOGS

Coffee, Books & Lipgloss

Simply Sensational Book Fanatics

Heather's Book Chatter

Charlie, Coffee and a Good Book

Say It With Books

Nina's Literary Xscape

Insights from Author, Richard Alan

Linda Bolton

Army Wife's Book Reviews

Candy Coated Book Blog

The Little Black Book Blog

Gabbi Daniels

Salem Patterson

Hélène Clarke

Tiffany Talks Books

New Addition to Adult:

So Many Books So Little Time

The Romanceaholic

The Creative Forum

Andrea Johnson Beck

UPDATE: 11•02•2013

Night Stand Novels

New Adult Books VS Boys

Read Rinse Repeat

Books & Such

•••

YOUNG ADULT BLOGS

Coffee, Books & Lipgloss

Simply Sensational Book Fanatics

Heather's Book Chatter

Charlie, Coffee and a Good Book

Bookwryming Thoughts

Say It With Books

Insights from Author, Richard Alan

BookCupid

Bookaholi Corner

Army Wife's Book Reviews

Candy Coated Book Blog

Gabbi Daniels

Salem Patterson

Hélène Clarke

Tiffany Talks Books

The YA Book Lover

New Additions to YA:

So Many Books So Little Time

The Creative Forum

Cozy Afternoon Chums

UPDATE: 11•02•2013

Read Rinse Repeat

Night Stand Novels

•••

-----> If your blog is not restricted, I've added it to both lists. If there was a mix-up and your blog is only in the adult section, but has no restriction, please message me and I'll correct it :)

Also I cannot update instantaneously, but will place new links when I get a free moment to do so.

Please Note: Conversation and chatting may continue here. You just may not post any links of any kind, as this creates confusion.

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra  Valente (SandraValente) Laurynne :: wrote: "

Welcome blogger's to the follow for a follow thread here on Simply Sensational Coffee, Books & Lipgloss Fanatics.

• You must follow all the links in this post - before your link is added to th..."

This looks amazing, Laurynne. Well explained and to the point. Thank you. :)

message 3: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts) (BookwyrmingThoughts) | 53 comments Thank you! *o* We can now know which is which and us wee little ones (hey, if you feel offended, I just called myself a wee little one as well :p) can be safe from accidentally clicking an adult blog thinking it's for kids/teens ^_^

message 4: by Laurynne (new)

Let's hold thumbs that it stays all neat and clean - At least let's hope for a record breaker of 1 day ;)

message 5: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts) (BookwyrmingThoughts) | 53 comments I hope it last for a LONGGG time, lol ;)

message 6: by charlie ☾ (new)

charlie ☾ (sayitcharlie) I just finished following those who are listed here. Unfortunately, there are still some that I can't follow because they are not hosted on Blogspot and doesn't have NetworkedBlogs.

I also liked the facebook pages that were linked with their blog. x

message 7: by Sandra (new)

Sandra  Valente (SandraValente) Happy Friday everyone. It's soooo hush hush in here! Enjoy your weekend. :)

Reading in Black & White (readinginblackandwhite) | 2 comments I am now following everyone listed! I hope you all enjoy your Friday!!!

message 9: by charlie ☾ (new)

charlie ☾ (sayitcharlie) Tiffany wrote: "I am now following everyone listed! I hope you all enjoy your Friday!!!"

Hi, Tiffany! You left a comment on my blog but I can't follow you back because you have no GFC or NetworkedBlogs. I liked your FB page though.

Reading in Black & White (readinginblackandwhite) | 2 comments I am not sure what you're talking about because I have sign up for email updates at the very top of my blog.

message 11: by Laurynne (last edited Jan 18, 2013 05:03AM) (new)

Email updates are not a follow for a follow. Reason being... is because when you follow other ways you have a choice of whether or not to go and read the posts on the blog - with email follow, your indox gets inundated with posts - few follow by email, unless they ACTUALLY read your blog, then... yes.

But for 'follow for a follow', it's not valid.

You must have one of the following follow options: GFC, Networked Blogs, Twitter, Facebook Page, Linky Follow.

Email Subs do not count.

message 12: by charlie ☾ (new)

charlie ☾ (sayitcharlie) Tiffany— Unlike before, I can't follow everyone via email because my inbox is blowing up. So I can follow you via GFC and NetworkedBlogs only.

I also liked everyone's Facebook page but I can't follow everyone on Twitter because
I don't want my timeline to blow up. Sorry.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Tiffany,

I can't follow you through email as well, but for other options such as NetworkedBlogs or Linky, I'll be more than happy to. Thanks.

message 14: by Sandra (last edited Jan 21, 2013 08:15PM) (new)

Sandra  Valente (SandraValente) For those who could not follow Tiffany before, she has now installed Networked Blogs. :) Thanks. She's the last link prior to the new addition under YA Bloggers.

*edit* - second last where it actually says Tiffany! :)

message 15: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts) (BookwyrmingThoughts) | 53 comments I don't have Networked Blogs but I've followed Tiffany on Twitter :3 (@SophiWaterheart)

message 16: by charlie ☾ (new)

charlie ☾ (sayitcharlie) Sandra wrote: "For those who could not follow Tiffany before, she has now installed Networked Blogs. :) Thanks. She's the last link prior to the new addition under YA Bloggers."

Thanks for the update, Sandra. I just followed her. :)

Hi, guys!

message 17: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts) (BookwyrmingThoughts) | 53 comments Charlie wrote: "Sandra wrote: "For those who could not follow Tiffany before, she has now installed Networked Blogs. :) Thanks. She's the last link prior to the new addition under YA Bloggers."

Thanks for the up..."

Hiii! *flails arms*

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Sandra wrote: "For those who could not follow Tiffany before, she has now installed Networked Blogs. :) Thanks. She's the last link prior to the new addition under YA Bloggers."

Thanks Sandra for the updated information. Just followed her via NB. :)

message 19: by Kaykay (new)

Kaykay Obi (KaykayObi) | 35 comments I'm following everyone now. I followed the blogspots via GFC, followed others via NetworkedBlogs. I followed Helen on Twitter.

Thanks everyone as you follow back! :)

message 20: by Nuzaifa (new)

Nuzaifa - Word Contessa  (N-u-z-a-i-f-a) Kaykay wrote: "I'm following everyone now. I followed the blogspots via GFC, followed others via NetworkedBlogs. I followed Helen on Twitter.

Thanks everyone as you follow back! :)"

Kaykay,Thanks for stopping by my blog!I'm following back. :)

message 21: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts) (BookwyrmingThoughts) | 53 comments I think I'm following everyone now... but if I haven't, do give me a holler on here or Twitter so I can follow back :) (I mentioned Twitter because I'm on there the majority of the time flapping my virtual wings... so I'll notice if you shouted at me, lol. If not... well, I'm definitely offline then. Or too busy to pay attention. :p)

I'm the 5th one on the YA category if you're curious. :3

message 22: by Sandra (new)

Sandra  Valente (SandraValente) ❄ Sophia wrote: "Charlie wrote: "Sandra wrote: "For those who could not follow Tiffany before, she has now installed Networked Blogs. :) Thanks. She's the last link prior to the new addition under YA Bloggers."

T..."

Thanks, Sophia. :)

message 23: by Sandra (new)

Sandra  Valente (SandraValente) Melanie wrote: "Haha cool:) Just to let you guys know, I have a INT giveaway so if you want to enter it's in the YA category of The YA Book Lover :)"

Melanie, please post this in the giveaway section. Thanks.

message 24: by Sandra (new)

Sandra  Valente (SandraValente) Nina wrote: "Sandra wrote: "For those who could not follow Tiffany before, she has now installed Networked Blogs. :) Thanks. She's the last link prior to the new addition under YA Bloggers."

Thanks Sandra for..."

Thanks, Nina. I must have been half asleep last night! Have edited my comment. :)

message 25: by charlie ☾ (new)

charlie ☾ (sayitcharlie) ❄ Sophia wrote: "Hiii! *flails arms*"

Arm flail-er! Hi! Haha. That not's even a word.

Kaykay wrote: "I'm following everyone now. I followed the blogspots via GFC, followed others via NetworkedBlogs. I followed Helen on Twitter.

Thanks everyone as you follow back! :)"

Thanks for dropping by my blog, I just followed you back. ;)

message 26: by Laurynne (last edited Jan 22, 2013 03:10AM) (new)

The List has been updated. Please make sure you follow the new additions :)

Thanks

{EDIT} Please make sure when sending me your links that you give me a correct & working link. It's not my job to try and figure out your 'real' link. It's been happening a lot - So please send me a proper URL to your site. If you don't know it... go to your site and copy and paste the URL address at the top bar!

message 27: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Beck | 3 comments I am following all these fabulous blogs! I love this:-)

message 28: by charlie ☾ (new)

charlie ☾ (sayitcharlie) Hi, everyone! I just installed Linky to my blog.

So to those who are not using Blogger there are now 3 ways to follow me:
Networked Blogs
Linky
Bloglovin'

And of course, you can also follow me here on GR. :)
Happy Tuesday! x

message 29: by Beth (new)

Beth  (YA Books Central) (BethYABooksCentral) | 4 comments I have followed most everyone on the list!! Would you add me?

I followed your blog through GFC..Follow mine back?
http://curling-up-with-a-good-book.bl...

message 30: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts) (BookwyrmingThoughts) | 53 comments Beth wrote: "I have followed most everyone on the list!! Would you add me?

I followed your blog through GFC..Follow mine back?
http://curling-up-with-a-good-book.bl..."

Following you already ^_^
And following you back on Twitter. :3

Btw peeps (my way of saying people, lol)...
I've installed NetworkedBlogs, so there's now another way to follow ^_^

message 31: by Nightstand (new)

Nightstand Novels (NightstandNovels) | 6 comments Whew!! I have finally finished following all of you and I have left comments follow back. :)

message 32: by Sandra (new)

Sandra  Valente (SandraValente) Nightstand wrote: "Whew!! I have finally finished following all of you and I have left comments follow back. :)"

Thank you! Got you back. :)

message 33: by Leigh (new)

Leigh | 2 comments Hi ya'all,

My novel is three months away from release, hooray! I am looking for a couple of book bloggers who would be interested in hosting me for either an interview or a guest post. I would be more than happy to return the favor!

If you would like to see samples of my work, you can check out my blog:http://leighhershkovich.blogspot.com/... , my website,http://www.leighhershkovich.com/ and my facebook page: (https://www.facebook.com/LeighHershko..., If you stop by, please 'like' the page).

I would be honored if you would consider my request.

The best way to contact me is either via facebook or by emailing me at leighest@gmail.com.

All the best to you! TIA!

Leigh Hershkovich

message 34: by Ravioli (new)

Ravioli Rachel (RavioliRachel) | 2 comments I'm following all of these blogs now! (I followed through GFC, and manually added those blogs that weren't blogger... does that still count?)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I followed all the blogs above

I have two blogs, one that kinda gets in my head as well as my co author's about diversity in YA, science fiction and Fantasy and how we'd like to see more of it.We also review books on here mostly YA and fantasy but right now we're new so we're taking submissions from every genre.We just prefer diverse and multicultural fiction but not picky.I would be glad to introduce other themes as well. If seeing diverse characters in books is important to anyone, please don't hesitate to join. :)

http://guinandlibertadtomas.blogspot....

This one is more like the steps we're taking to make our indie book the best it can be and tips on how to consider every possibility deciding the self publishing route. If any aspiring authors aren't really sure one what outlets are out there when you publish independently link up to our blog and we hope to share what we're doing and still doing to try to get our book in as many heads as possible :)

http://yamulticulturaljunkie.wordpres...

Anyone interested in either topic , be sure to follow and let me know I'll be glad to follow back!

message 36: by Sandra (new)

Sandra  Valente (SandraValente) Libertad wrote: "I followed all the blogs above

I have two blogs, one that kinda gets in my head as well as my co author's about diversity in YA, science fiction and Fantasy and how we'd like to see more of it.We ..."

Thank you! Got you back.

message 37: by Kaykay (new)

Kaykay Obi (KaykayObi) | 35 comments Libertad wrote: "I followed all the blogs above

I have two blogs, one that kinda gets in my head as well as my co author's about diversity in YA, science fiction and Fantasy and how we'd like to see more of it.We ..."

Thanks for following. I'm following back!

message 38: by Kristine (new)

Kristine | 2 comments I have followed all the blogs above! :)

message 39: by Dana (new)

Dana (FindingReaders) http://findingreaders.blogspot.com.ar

I'll follow you back n.n I'm new.

message 40: by Cody (new)

Cody | 4 comments Hi everyone I'm Cody!
I'm a new book blogger and I would love any feedback, tips, books to review or just discussing books in general.. I mainly read YA/NA, Fantasy, Romance, Dystopian and Science Fiction.
Check out my blog at:

http://literary-lyobsessed.blogspot.c...

Thank you :)

message 41: by Shealea (new)

Shealea (shutupshealea) | 5 comments Hello! I just started running a blog for my personal book reviews. I would highly appreciate constructive feedback. Also, if you follow me, I will definitely follow back.

http://thatbookshelfbitch.wordpress.com/

Tumblr counterpart: http://thatbookshelfbitch.tumblr.com/

All right, thank you!

message 42: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Fenner (TaylorFenner) | 4 comments http://taylorfenner.blogspot.com

I read all kinds of books from YA to NA to regular adult with genres ranging from Paranormal Romance, Horror, Mystery, Fantasy, and more. I read a mix of indie and traditionally published books. My blog also doubles as my author blog where I talk about writing.

I'll follow back if you follow me!