♥Calling All Fangirls♥ discussion

General > Help Me Make this Group as Awesome as it Can Get :))

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 3635 comments Mod
Hey Members!!!!! I'm So happy because the group hasn't been in existence for a Month and we already have quite a few members which I'm extremely Excited about :DD. OKK So, first things first, thank You to all of those who have been Very active (Specific Names are listed in the Most Active Members So Far topic)! i really appreciate it guys :) And My co-mods have been Fantabulous... Thanks Guys ;)

Anyway!! :D I am really looking for Suggestions how to make this group even more awesomer than it already Is XD. Are you Frustrated about something? Worried? Confused? Was There something You want more of or particularly liked? I really want to Know your opinions! One Thing I've been thinking of lately is adding more Books to the club since this is GoodREADS. haha. Do you think the club should have more to do with books?? or do you like it the way it is/

PLEASE, PLEASE give Your honest comments and opinions, I Promise I won't be offended (AND, as a plus to that, I won't bite) if there's Something you're concerned about. I Don't want to sound pathetic but please Give your suggestions :)) THANKS ! :DD

message 2: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) idk if it can GET any awesomer!!! XD

hmmm...maybe more fangirl topics on different BOOK series??? (or are there already some but i havent really noticed them...)

message 3: by Erika (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 318 comments Davina wrote: "Could you do some more topics on Let's talk about real life :)"

I second that!

message 4: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) Erika wrote: "Davina wrote: "Could you do some more topics on Let's talk about real life :)"

I second that!"

and i THIRD that!!! (if that makes sense...)

message 5: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 3635 comments Mod
Thank you Sooo much Guys! I will talk to the other Mods and see what they think and then we will follow up with the suggestions :DD

message 6: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) SOUNDS GREAT!!!!!!1 XD