Shut Up & Read discussion

Thrown Together: A Short Story Collection
This topic is about Thrown Together
Archives > NEED Reviews and Reads

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tom (new)

Tom | 4 comments Would appreciate and review on here and/or on amazon. Will send book through email for those who din't wish to purchase.

Thanks guys.

message 2: by Becky (new)

Becky | 34 comments I would review it becky.chatelain@gmail.com

Wren [t(he)y] (wrenreviewer) Are the stories horror, comedy...? What genre?

message 4: by Tom (new)

Tom | 4 comments It's a great big mixture, little to no theme I'm afraid.

Missy (BrewInspiration) will gladly review if u would plz send pdf form missy.bair80@gmail.com Thank you

June Spears | 2 comments Hi every one, I was wondering if anyone wanted a pdf copy of my book Conceive - Book One in the Blood Moon Chronicles, in exchange for a review here and on amazon. I would return the favor.

(It is a very short read)

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/14...

message 7: by Tom (new)

Tom | 4 comments June wrote: "Hi every one, I was wondering if anyone wanted a pdf copy of my book Conceive - Book One in the Blood Moon Chronicles, in exchange for a review here and on amazon. I would return the favor.

(It is..."

I'm game. I'll add you.

June Spears | 2 comments Tom wrote: "June wrote: "Hi every one, I was wondering if anyone wanted a pdf copy of my book Conceive - Book One in the Blood Moon Chronicles, in exchange for a review here and on amazon. I would return the f..."

Send me your email address.

message 9: by Tom (new)

Tom | 4 comments June wrote: "Tom wrote: "June wrote: "Hi every one, I was wondering if anyone wanted a pdf copy of my book Conceive - Book One in the Blood Moon Chronicles, in exchange for a review here and on amazon. I would ..."

tomhitchen@googlemail.com

message 10: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Duder (thomasduder) Yeah, I really need reviews on Amazon and Smashwords. :/ The Generalist - Taboo 0 is free at Smashwords, and I'm willin' to give away copies (via Smashwords coupon) of Taboo 1 in exchange for reviews.

Action-adventure urban fantasy novella series. :D Taboo 3 and 4 is up for free at my blog, The Pen Is My Sword (http://www.thepenismysword.com), but those are unedited and not ready for sale yet.

SO. Who wants a nice, rollicking adventure peppered liberally with violent action? :3

message 11: by Rahul Nath (new)

Rahul Nath (cultofpersonality) | 30 comments June wrote: "Hi every one, I was wondering if anyone wanted a pdf copy of my book Conceive - Book One in the Blood Moon Chronicles, in exchange for a review here and on amazon. I would return the favor.

(It is..."

Sure June, would love to. Coiuld you mail it to me at rkono19@gmail.com ?

message 12: by Rahul Nath (new)

Rahul Nath (cultofpersonality) | 30 comments Thomas wrote: "Yeah, I really need reviews on Amazon and Smashwords. :/ The Generalist - Taboo 0 is free at Smashwords, and I'm willin' to give away copies (via Smashwords coupon) of Taboo 1 in exchange for revi..."

I'm in. Are you willing to mail or prefer some other way?

My id is rkono19@gmail.com

message 13: by Rahul Nath (new)

Rahul Nath (cultofpersonality) | 30 comments Hi June, I posted my review for Conceived on it's Goodreads page. Thanks for the read.