Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Group Stuff > Questions

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sam/Applejack♆ | 217 comments Mod
Any?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I kinda made Annaline (Slytherin) one of the chasers for her quidditch team. Is that okay, or...?

Yeah let me add those folders.

>.>

message 5: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments Wise wrote: "Anyone interested in harboring an infatuation for my Ravenclaw character, Mia?"

You mean besides Kia?

I mean to imply that you're supposed to figure it out through roleplay, not by asking other people. But whatever I suppose. :-L

message 7: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments Wise wrote: "@Arabelle: LOL! Yes...

@Applejack: What do you mean to imply with that expression?"

You do know that I'm probably going to use Kia and Jace anyway right?

message 8: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

When you say that we need to ask you to make a real character, do you mean that we have to have it approved before role playing? Or do we actually have to ask you to make a character? Or does that mean as in professors? I'm cunfuzzled!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Like you can make a character from scratch and just start roleplaying but if you want to use a character from the books like Harry or somethin, you need to ask first
BTW Hi kenna!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ohhhh, okay! Thanks, Nicole! And HI!!! :D

message 12: by jenny (new)

jenny | 333 comments 'Ello! I'm new...yah, got the same question. And power playing is...?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Power playing is when you're basically rping for the other person. Like telling them what to do for roleplay, making their characters do things for them... here's an example. I'm in italics, other person's in bold

Bob walked in
"Hi bob," said steve
((ok now you have steve hit bob))
steve punched bob
((now hav him say hi))
etc etc

message 14: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments Jenny wrote: "'Ello! I'm new...yah, got the same question. And power playing is...?"

Power playing is mainly speaking for the other character, for instance:

Tristan said,"Hi Mia!" Mia waved back and smiled. He said,"What's up?" Mia replied,"Nothing much"

In this case, Tristan would be your character and Mia the other member's character.

message 15: by jenny (new)

jenny | 333 comments I see! Thanks! :) For the role-plays I've done, I've never used that term before. I just go "DO NOT CONTROL THE OTHER PERSON'S CHARACTERS."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol that works too!

message 17: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Roney | 2 comments So I joined this group ( first group I joined!) what do I do?

message 18: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments Please read above.