☺ Books Are Better Than Ice Cream ☺ discussion

Maximum Ride Boxed Set #1
This topic is about Maximum Ride Boxed Set #1
Series We Enjoy > Maximum Ride

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Mod ~I'm the definition of awesomeness~ (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) | 334 comments Mod
**SPOILER ALERT**

James Patterson well known 'Bird-Freak' series :)

message 2: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gkj19) | 22 comments I love the Maximum Ride series even if I didnt finish it. I'm getting Fang, Nagel, and Nevermore soon.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Maximum Ride! Even though I read the first two books...

message 4: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Mod ~I'm the definition of awesomeness~ (new)

Max is awesome. ^-^ Felt the need to say that

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuuuuupppp ^^^

message 6: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Mod ~I'm the definition of awesomeness~ (new)

:)

message 7: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gkj19) | 22 comments I love Iggy.

message 8: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Mod ~I'm the definition of awesomeness~ (new)

He's funny & cool

message 9: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Mod ~I'm the definition of awesomeness~ (new)

I enjoyed this series like crazy, but by the last book, I was sick of the love triangle. Sick of it!

message 10: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gkj19) | 22 comments I just want Max and Fang to become a happy couple and fly off into the sunset.

message 11: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 19 comments I wish Fang ended up with Maya. I like Fang better than Dylan, but Fang and Max were too much alike. I wish she had ended up with Dylan.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

hm...ok this book/series is in my 'to read' list, but out of curiousity, how does this series compare to 'witch and wizard'?

message 13: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 19 comments It's way better.

message 14: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 19 comments I read witch and wizard and I didn't like it as much because it kind of dipped into Wicca stuff. But Maximum Ride was totally new and totally awesome!