Gourley-Jefferson High School YA Lit discussion

Hate List
This topic is about Hate List

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alissa | 20 comments Mod
Please respond to the following questions:
1. Do people like reading violent books? If so do you like reading Hate List?

2. Has anyone or anybody ever gone through anything like the book Hate List?

message 2: by Lissa (new)

Lissa | 5 comments no i havent but my mom has when she was around colibine had happen

Briezie Duncan (OceanBreez) | 5 comments I for one love violent books, why? don't ask me. Yes, I did love reading hate list. I thought it was one of the best books I've read so far, it can definetely appeal to everyone.

message 4: by Lissa (new)

Lissa | 5 comments i do it interesting to me idk why but i do and omg i love thiss book its great never ever read a book like this one i love it

Alissa | 20 comments Mod
Briezie wrote: "I for one love violent books, why? don't ask me. Yes, I did love reading hate list. I thought it was one of the best books I've read so far, it can definetely appeal to everyone."

I like how they write it from the girls perspective and they go back and forth between present day and what happened on the day of the shooting. Did anyone else like how it was written? Did you think it was confusing at times because of the way it was written?

message 6: by Lissa (new)

Lissa | 5 comments i love reading books like this it interestme alot

Angelina | 4 comments i love show she bring herself back up atfer her whole experience with the shooting.