Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Edit Author Name

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Blatner | 1 comments I just started in the author program under my name Barbara Blatner - It shows two of my three books n my author profile. The book not showing has my name listed as Barbara Ann Blatner and I understand a Librarian has to correct this for me. The title of the book not showing is: The Pope in Space. Thank You.

message 2: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3557 comments Fixed. Do you have a non-bookseller link for the cover?

message 3: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (AndreaLSimmons) | 21 comments I'm sorry I don't know what you mean by non-booksller link for the cover?

message 4: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (AndreaLSimmons) | 21 comments I work for Barbara BTW

message 5: by Paula (new)

Paula (Paulaan) | 7019 comments We cannot take images from booksellers i.e. go to amazon and save an image from there an upload here.

We need a link to the book cover either from the publisher site or author site or scanned and uploaded to the additional photo section of a user profile where we can pick it up from

message 6: by Monique (new)

Monique (Kadiya) | 1099 comments Andrea wrote: "I'm sorry I don't know what you mean by non-booksller link for the cover?"

We cannot use cover images from a bookseller (B&N, Amazon, etc) but we can use cover images from the author directly, the publisher, or another non-bookseller.

message 7: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (AndreaLSimmons) | 21 comments Got it. I was able to take a cover directly from the authors web site so it should not be a problem. I already updated the book cover. Check it out and make sure it complies with your standards. Thank you.