Robert McCammon discussion

33 views
Group Read Discussions > Wolfs Hour November read

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lou (new)

Lou (LouPendergrast) | 172 comments Mod
.


message 2: by Jennicem (new)

Jennicem | 30 comments I'm reading The Wolf's Hour now and almost done.

Here's what I'm loving:

Michael is a fantastic character. My favorite parts are the scenes in the forest. I felt myself really wanting more of those. It sticks with you. I have been reading the older stuff that I somehow missed and I can't believe I missed this one. I have The Hunter In The Woods all lined up. I might save it for the winter read though.


message 3: by Michael (new)

Michael Hebler (mhebler) | 8 comments I read this book when it first came out in 1989 and I still spout that it's my favorite cross-genre fiction novel. I suppose I should re-read it and see if that statement is still true. :)


message 4: by Joanne (new)

Joanne Moyer (catwoman56) | 101 comments Michael wrote: "I read this book when it first came out in 1989 and I still spout that it's my favorite cross-genre fiction novel. I suppose I should re-read it and see if that statement is still true. :)"

I also first read it in 1989 and after about 4 reads, the latest last year, it it still my favorite cross genre or any kind of fiction book :)


message 5: by Hunter (new)

Hunter (goathunter) | 154 comments Mod
BTW, the ebook editions of The Wolf's Hour are only $1.99 through Halloween.

http://www.robertmccammon.com/2014/10...

Hunter


message 6: by Michael (new)

Michael Hebler (mhebler) | 8 comments Joanne wrote: "Michael wrote: "I read this book when it first came out in 1989 and I still spout that it's my favorite cross-genre fiction novel. I suppose I should re-read it and see if that statement is still t..."

Good to know. ;)


message 7: by Michael (new)

Michael Hebler (mhebler) | 8 comments Hunter wrote: "BTW, the ebook editions of The Wolf's Hour are only $1.99 through Halloween.

http://www.robertmccammon.com/2014/10...

Hunter"


Fantastic! My paperback copy is a signed edition and starting to look a little ragged. I've been too afraid to open it.


back to top