Hetalia discussion

World Academy W. > Allied Forces Class

Comments (showing 1-45 of 45) (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 388 comments Mod
Where the Allied Forces "learn" (Pfftt).

message 2: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments Russia- *sits down in an empty classroom* Hmmmm, I wonder where everybody is. Class is beginning soon...
Canada- *being crushed by russia* H-help m-m-me....

message 3: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Wahhhh Carra meanieee Canada be mineee)

Canada tried squirming out from under the large Russian though knew his attempts were useless. So he set to trying to shove the Russian off. Again useless.

message 4: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments Russia- am I sitting on a mouse? *quite confused*

message 5: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Wahhh im cold Carrrrraaa)

Canada glowered slightly at his back and spoke. "R-russia...your sorta sitting...on....me.."

message 6: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments Russia- *pulls out Mr. Pipe* something will be dying today~ ^J^

message 7: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart The blood instantly drained from the small Canadians face and his eyes went wide as his body froze in baerly concelaed fear

message 8: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments Russia starts humming a cheerful song while twirling Mr. Pipe around his fingers. He looks around the empty room for the source of the quite squeezing he heard.

message 9: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Canada let out a weak sigh as he sagged his shoulders. Seems he would be stuck for awhile...

Kumajiro woke from where he was curled under a desk and walked into veiw. He looked to where the Russian man was sat on his owner. "Hungry."

message 10: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments Russia curiously looks over to the small white polar bear. "You are that capitalist pig's bear, da. What are you doing here?"

message 11: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Kumajiro padded over and sat infront of the Russian. "Hungry" was his only response not bothering to mention the he wasnt the Americans pet but.....well wasnt Americas pet.

message 12: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments Russia picked up the bear and started to hug him. "You are too cuuuuuute~! What do you want to eat? I have some vodka, but I will not share that." he giggled

message 13: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Kumajiro, aside for being shocked for a moment, made no reaction. That is until he bit tge Russians arm and knawed on it.

message 14: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments Russia glanced down at the bear. "silly animal, I am not food~" He then proceeded to wave his arm around, but Kuma just wouldn't let go. "Hmmm," Russia thought, "maybe you would like a sunflower." Russia pulled a sunflower out of his coat and held it out for the Arctic bear to sniff

message 15: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Kumajiro looked at the bear and loosened his jaw. He dropped into Russias' lap and looked at the Sunflower... "Not food."

message 16: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments Russia was starting to get annoyed by now (not to mention his arm was bleeding pretty badly). He sat on the floor, right next to the bear, and asked "Well then what IS your food?"

message 17: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Canada rushed off the seat as soon as Russia was off him and took a deep breath of air. He held a hand to his chest and breathed out a sigh of relief.

Kumajiro looked at his owner. "Who?"

Canada smiled at the bear who was completely ignoring the Russian now. "Canada. The person who gets you food."

message 18: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments When Russia heard the 'mouse' squeak again, he whipped around and threw Mr. Pipe at the source of the noise

message 19: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Canada, unprepared for the suddenness of a pipe colliding with his head fell to the ground unconscious and in pain.

message 20: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments Russia heard a very 'unmouse-like' groan and looked at what (or who) he threw his pipe at. "Oh." Russia smiled sweetly, "Hello there Comrade Kanada. I see you are passed out in the floor~". He walked over to the poor canadian's unmoving figure and dumped his bottle of 'water' on canada

message 21: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart aS SOON AS THE COLD LIQUID MADE CONTACT WITH HIS SKIN, THE YOUNG cANADIA SAT UP SHAKING....SOMETHING FROM HIS HEAR. "what....is that...?" He looked at the bottle that had a foreign label on it."

[[curse cap locks]]

message 22: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments "Russian water." Russia simply stated. He smiled at the trembling Canadian before him and chugged the rest of the bottle

message 23: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Canada Look away and slowly backed away, grabbing his polar bear. "Im....going to..get Kumafi some food...yeah.."

message 24: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments Russia smiled "I want to come too! I would like to know what he-" Russia pointed to the growling Kuma- "eats."

message 25: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Canada shook slightly and didnt know hat to do aside from nod his head. "Yeah sure...no problem eh?"

message 26: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments "well then lets go then~!" Russia went up behind canada and picked him up bridal style

message 27: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart [[heehee RusCan~~]]

Canada let out a surprised yelp. "I-i can walk by m-my self Russia..." He mumbled, his face turning a bright shade of red.

message 28: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments "I know you can" was Russia's only replu

message 29: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart [[to la cafe~~~]]

Canada was silent then, only hugging Kumajiro to his chest.

message 30: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments After about a minute of walking, Russia abruptly stopped. "where are we going anyways?" he asked

message 31: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Canada looked down the corridor and pointed at a sign marked as the Cafe. "There.."

England showed up, running to the Cafe. "Oh, hello Russia. Why are you alone...?"

message 33: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart The Canadia let out a small sigh "Im here to England..." he muttered weakly

England stops abruptly. "WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?! WHY DO I FEEL LIKE IM BEING WATCHED?!"

message 35: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments Russia gave a small smile to England as his aura started to rise. "Privet Comrade England. I am just taking Kanada to the food hall to see what polar bears eat~. It turns out, they do not like sunflowers!"

England cowers as he remembers Busby's Chair. "Oh, haha, really?"

message 37: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments "Da! Would you like to come!"

message 38: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Canada tilted his head back and sighed. His attepts at being noticed where no good. They never were.

message 39: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments ((no, no they're not))

"Oh, I was heading there, I s-suppose so." England fights to keep from yelling like a sissy and running.

message 41: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments "perfect!" Russia scooped England up as well and moved Canada, so that the terrified green-eyed man was now over Russia's shoulder

England tries not to faint as he looks around for anyone he can relay a "Tell my America I love him" message.

message 43: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments Russia, on the other hand, was absolutely giddy. Not only had he managed to play with Kanada, he now had England as well! Today was looking up for a certain Russian

((To the Cafeteria!))

message 45: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments DA!!