Divergent discussion

Allegiant (Divergent, #3)
This topic is about Allegiant
Allegiant > The Name. Any ideas?

Comments (showing 1-21 of 21) (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marilyn, ♥♥♥♥♥I love Four/Tobias!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥ (new) - added it

Marilyn Anderson (Marilyn344) | 300 comments Mod
The Big Question is, "What will be the name of the final book?" We all know it'll end in -gent, but I have a couple thoughts on what it'll be called. What are your thoughts?

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (Charlie_Awesome) | 35 comments Convergent, I think. I know you think so too Marilyn.

OR detergent :D

message 3: by Marilyn, ♥♥♥♥♥I love Four/Tobias!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥ (new) - added it

Yes Charlie the first one seems very possible and the 2nd one is hilarious!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I heard on Roth's website that she's deciding between, Detergent and another one but I can't remember it.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

But I really like Convergent!

The Mighty Katara I think Resurgent, as I believe I've said before. It seems like a good name to end it off with.

Although, there already is a title, and Veronica Roth won't say what it is yet :(

message 7: by Marilyn, ♥♥♥♥♥I love Four/Tobias!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥ (new) - added it

It could also be emergent because when I read Insurgent the 2nd time I noticed on the 2nd to last page say:

"The reason I am leaving footage for you is so that you know when it's time to help us...Once they become abundant among you, your leaders should give the command for Amnity to unlock the gate forever, so that you may emerge from your isolation."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

All of them make since, and sound good.
I actually never thought about this...

The Mighty Katara Marilyn wrote: "It could also be emergent because when I read Insurgent the 2nd time I noticed on the 2nd to last page say:

"The reason I am leaving footage for you is so that you know when it's time to help us....."

Just goes to show that I need to reread that book :) But Emergent works well.

message 10: by Marilyn, ♥♥♥♥♥I love Four/Tobias!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥ (new) - added it

I didn't notice that line until the second time I read Insurgent

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (Charlie_Awesome) | 35 comments Marilyn wrote: "It could also be emergent because when I read Insurgent the 2nd time I noticed on the 2nd to last page say:

"The reason I am leaving footage for you is so that you know when it's time to help us....."

....I like that too.

Reina Marie (reina-marie) | 2 comments I REALLY think it'll be titled "Belligerent" :)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (Charlie_Awesome) | 35 comments That's one I haven't heard before! Cool!

message 14: by Macy (new) - added it

Macy | 65 comments Whatever it is it will end in -gent lol

message 15: by Marilyn, ♥♥♥♥♥I love Four/Tobias!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥ (new) - added it

Hahaha I am sooooo excited!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too:)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (Charlie_Awesome) | 35 comments Marilyn wrote: "Hahaha I am sooooo excited!"

HI!!!!! IT'S BEEN SO LONG!

message 18: by Marilyn, ♥♥♥♥♥I love Four/Tobias!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥ (new) - added it

I know! It has been too long! I've been mainly just waiting for more comments to pop up.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Marilyn wrote: "I know! It has been too long! I've been mainly just waiting for more comments to pop up."

Lol, sorry I was inactive Marilyn. My computer broke:P

Maria | 18 comments I think it's going to be Emergent. It just feels right! Like they emerge from that experiment to the real world!