Reviews for the Literary Inclined discussion

Black Moon (Paige Tailor, #1)
This topic is about Black Moon
Reviews Wanted > Request reviews for Black Moon

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jessica McQuay (Jessica27) | 14 comments Hey everyone,

I am looking for 5 people to do a read and review of my novel Black Moon Black Moon (Paige Tailor Series #1) by Jessica McQuay. It is a YA/NA Fantasy. Here is the summary you'll find here on goodreads:

"Am I losing my mind?"

Paige couldn't help but question her sanity. What other explanation could there be for her hearing a conversation held barely above a whisper in the back of a classroom full of students? What about coming home to find one of those very classmates lying in wait in the darkness of her home, ready to attack her?

Confused, frustrated and feeling every ounce of her social ostracism, Paige confides in the one person she's always been able to count on: her mom. But when her mom reveals a deeply rooted, unbelievable family secret, Paige discovers her world is filled with more than she ever imagined possible. A world where fairytales live alongside nightmares and secrets are the glue that binds them together. Suddenly no one is who they seem and Paige is faced with more questions than answers. Can she survive in a world filled with creatures scarier than anything she could imagine and where deceit runs as thick as blood? Or will the truth send her over the edge?

Asking that the reviews be posted here on goodreads and on amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com!

Also looking for the reviews to be in by mid November at the latest.

If you're interested, please post your email and I'll send you your ARC. It'll be in PDF format only!

Thanks so much!

Jessica

Harold Smithson (Suicide punishable by Death) | 30 comments I'd be interested in doing it, but I can't make the mid Novermber deadline.

Jessica McQuay (Jessica27) | 14 comments Hey Harold,

I'd still love for you to do the read and review if you're interested. =) Give me your email and I'll send the pdf your way. It's okay if it can't be by mid-November. I am hoping for a few people to time the review with my release, but I will happily take any and all those interested in reading it and reviewing it.

Thank you so much!

Jessica McQuay (Jessica27) | 14 comments Still have 4 copies available if anyone is interested. =)

message 5: by Cat (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cat (orangeybubbles) | 7 comments Hi Jessica, I'm interested! Please send to orangeybubbles@gmail.com.

Jessica McQuay (Jessica27) | 14 comments Thank you so much Catherine. I just sent you an email. =)

That leaves 3 copies if anyone else is interested.

Matthew Bryant (MattBryantDFW) Count me in! I'll send you a message with my email address. Will post to Goodreads/Amazon/B&N and my personal site.

Jessica McQuay (Jessica27) | 14 comments I received your message, Matthew. Email on its way. =)

That leaves 2 copies if anyone else is interested. Thanks so much to those of you have offered so far. I truly appreciate it.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Black Moon (other topics)