Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Could you add my paperback version please?

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stuart (new)

Stuart Ayris (Stuayris) Hi!

Would you please be able to add the paperback version of The Bird That Nobody Sees??

Title: The Bird That Nobody Sees (FRUGALITY: Book 2)
Author: Stuart Ayris
ISBN:1480074551
Publisher: Stuart Ayris
Publication Date: 25th October 2012
Format: Paperback
Description:
"This is the most curious love story you will ever read. But maybe one of the truest. It's about love for people, for life, for words and thoughts and hopes and dreams." - Indie eBook Review

Although this novel is the second part of a Trilogy, it can still be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone work.

The fact that Rod Langford achieved classification as a midget by just half an inch did not sit well with him. But when a washing machine literally falls from the back of a lorry at his feet, he wonders whether at last his luck is changing.

And what of his wife, Liz, who whilst working nights in the local supermarket, spends her time considering the benefits or otherwise of inserting poison into a variety of condiments?

Either way, it seems, somebody is going to get seriously hurt.

But there are angels just around the corner...

The Bird That Nobody Sees is a novel about friendship, hope and compassion - full of humour, intrigue and a continuation of the themes developed in Tollesbury Time Forever.

Cheers!

Stu

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 26, 2012 11:27AM) (new)

Done!

message 4: by Stuart (new)

Stuart Ayris (Stuayris) Nikki! You are great!!

message 5: by Stuart (new)

Stuart Ayris (Stuayris) Not sure if I'm going mad but I can't see it!

message 6: by vicki_girl (new)

vicki_girl | 2765 comments It's here:

http://www.goodreads.com/work/edition...

After the books are combined, only the most popular editions shows on your author page.

message 7: by Stuart (new)

Stuart Ayris (Stuayris) ah! Thank you!!

message 8: by Stuart (new)

Stuart Ayris (Stuayris) How do I combine them? Or has that already happened? Sorry, bit new to all this!!

message 9: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 32740 comments Mod
When they show up together on the editions page (http://www.goodreads.com/work/edition...), that indicates that they have already been combined.

message 10: by Stuart (new)

Stuart Ayris (Stuayris) Thank you so much rivka. I'm gradually working it out! I can write a good book but the rest of it is a real learning experience!!

message 11: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 32740 comments Mod
Please feel free to keep asking questions. :)