Willing To Review Christian Group discussion

Thirty-One Thoughts on Prophecy: Meditations on the Quickening Word of God
This topic is about Thirty-One Thoughts on Prophecy
Prophecy book could use some reviews!

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily (etomko) | 7 comments My nonfiction work, Thirty-One Thoughts on Prophecy: Meditations on the Quickening Word of God, was just published and I'd be glad to send a paperback to anyone wishing to give it a review.

Thanks!

Adrienna (AdriennaTurner) | 208 comments now that is up my alley since I have a show called DYRP (Dream Your Reality Prophecies) Midnight Hour on Friday nights. If this book is very good, I'd like you to come on the program and teach or share from the book itself. I did receive yesterday your other book to read/review.

message 3: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily (etomko) | 7 comments Adrienna, definitely. I will get a copy in the mail to you. And I've recently done some radio and loved it, so that would be a neat fit if it worked.

Adrienna (AdriennaTurner) | 208 comments Great. This is a different program, where you teach or share. You are welcome to check out past shows, this current one will be taught by an author/teacher Quiniece Sheppard this Friday evening. I hope to upload her teaching(s) tomorrow. The site is www.talkshoe.com (91725 call ID and click GO). DYRP Midnight Hour. It is also on iTunes if you search this name.

Gregory Booker (goodreadscomgreg_booker) | 11 comments I just been invited to join and is willing to give your book a review. In addition I would like to be considered for the same. I hope this is the proper way to proceed, if not please educate me and fill me in as to how to connect.

Lady Day (LadyDay) | 13 comments Emily wrote: "My nonfiction work, Thirty-One Thoughts on Prophecy: Meditations on the Quickening Word of God, was just published and I'd be glad to send a paperback to anyone wishing to give it a review.

Thanks!"

Emily, I'd be interested in providing a review of your nonfiction work.

message 7: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily (etomko) | 7 comments Thanks, Lady Day! If you would, please message me an address where you'd like me to send the book.

Adrienna (AdriennaTurner) | 208 comments I received a copy of the book this weekend and reading it now. We are discussing "Leaders on Ministry" and you may want to join us this Friday at 8 PM Central Time for the conversation live by calling 724-444-7444 code:91725# pin:1#

message 9: by Jon (new)

Jon Kidwell | 14 comments Hi, Emily. I'm very interested in prophecy and end time theology and eschatology. I would be delighted to read and review your book. You may contact me at: jonmarkkidwell@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless!
Jon

message 10: by H.D. (new)

H.D. (worleybird10) | 1 comments I would love to read and review your book, Emily.
My email: worleybird10@live.com