The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Hello to all

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L.L. (new)

L.L. Thrasher (LLThrasher) | 23 comments Oops, I posted a comment in another thread before I noticed this one, so I am belatedly "reporting for duty." My name is L. L. Thrasher (the first L is for Linda). I had some mysteries published a while back and recently I've been formatting them for Kindle ebooks, mostly because my kids wanted me to. It's been an interesting experience, and it was on the KDP forums that I first heard of Goodreads and it sounded like a fun place to hang out, so here I am.

message 2: by Bill, Co-Moderator (new)

Bill | 3868 comments Mod
This is a fun place to hang out. Welcome to the group, L.L.

message 3: by Terry (new)

Terry Ambrose | 50 comments Welcome, L.L., I'm sure you'll meet lots of new folks around here.
Terry

message 4: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2125 comments Mod
Hi L.L. What genre of mysteries did you write/are you interested in?

message 5: by L.L. (new)

L.L. Thrasher (LLThrasher) | 23 comments Donna wrote: "Hi L.L. What genre of mysteries did you write/are you interested in?"

I wrote two private eye mysteries and two that I guess are best described as "amateur sleuth with a ghost," published between '90 and '00. First publisher stopped publishing fiction, second publisher filed bankruptcy. I've been hooked on mysteries of all kinds since I picked up a copy of one of Ed McBain's 87th Precinct books a long, long time ago.

message 6: by Krystiana (new)

Krystiana Stacy Kelly (KrystianaStacyKelly) | 17 comments Welcome L.L., awful about the publishers... good luck with Kindle!!

message 7: by Carmen (new)

Carmen Taylor | 1 comments I just wrote a short story to enter into a contest. I think I found my new hobbie
Nice to meet you LL

message 8: by L.L. (new)

L.L. Thrasher (LLThrasher) | 23 comments Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for all the welcomes. I'm really enjoying Goodreads.

Linda