Parents of Tweens (9-14) discussion

Discussions > This group deserves to go on, after I leave.

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Timothy (new)

Timothy Davis | 120 comments Hello members of Parents for Tweens. Thank you so much for joining. I have recovered from my illness, but my writing life has taken a new direction that doesn't leave me time to give this group the attention it deserves. We need a new moderator. I will leave the group open until the new year starts, waiting for someone to step forward. If no one does, I'll have to close the group. I hope that doesn't happen, for this group has tremendous potential. I'll be happy to stick around long enough to help the new moderator, or moderators, to get acquainted with working with the group.

message 2: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (lesslie) Timothy, glad you are feeling better. I admit I have neglected this group. I am homeschooling my 9 year old boy and now that he's in 4th grade, we're moving into some serious reading. So can you tell me what all being a moderator involves? I am on Goodreads a lot and children's lit is my favorite genre. I would be glad to help.

message 3: by Timothy (new)

Timothy Davis | 120 comments Leslie wrote: "Timothy, glad you are feeling better. I admit I have neglected this group. I am homeschooling my 9 year old boy and now that he's in 4th grade, we're moving into some serious reading. So can you..."

Thank you so much, Leslie. You'll make an excellent moderator. Anyone else want to co-moderate with Leslie? Leslie, I've sent you a private message, Thanks again. :)