Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Kimberly Knight
This topic is about Kimberly Knight
Adding New Books > Add 2 books to my series

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (authorkimberlyknight) | 4 comments My first book is already under my author dashboard; "Where I Need to Be (B&S Series #1).

I need to add two more to the series...

1) At Last (B&S Series #2)
2) Anything Like Me (B&S Series #3)

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 32698 comments Mod
Please provide the necessary information for both books: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/8...

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (authorkimberlyknight) | 4 comments There are only the titles and I am the Author. I can add the rest later once I have written the books.

Titles are:

1) At Last (B&S Series #2)
2) Anything Like Me (B&S Series #3)

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

Expected publication dates?

message 5: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (authorkimberlyknight) | 4 comments I don't know. I didn't have one when I posted the first book...

message 6: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

I checked on those with some of our other staff, and since these are not-yet-written, and with no publication contract, etc., we will not add these at this time.

message 7: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (authorkimberlyknight) | 4 comments That doesn't make sense because I am writing my first book and you posted it just fine. And I just put a publication date two days ago... way after the book was up on the site.

message 8: by Kerry (new)

Kerry (geniusscientist) | 71 comments You haven't even completed the first book yet, and you want the next two (non-existent) books to be added to a database? What's the rush?